Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't ever progress!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    For me, it seems that 3G signal is stronger than WiFi.

Fashion Designer
    but teamlava games do not want to connect at school ,

I cannot use them at the LIBRARY of all places and in the waiting room at the car dealer, the firewall told me to "GO BACK TO WORK"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd6963 View Post
    I play on an ipad2. The issue I notice is that my connection is usually fine at home, but teamlava games do not want to connect at school (even though any other game I try is fine.) The funny thing is, if I close my iPad while on BS or RS at home, I can open it at school and it is still connected. I can serve one set of food and start another, but if I try to change screens, I'll get the "must be connected" message. At least it has saved me from having food spoil if I miscalculated cooking times.

Weird, huh?
    I think every other app on the planet doesn't require as much signal strength as TL games. Most apps are designed to handle the periodic drop in signal and can run independently for brief periods depending on the app with reduced or no signal. But TL has designed their games to require nearly continuous connection to the server.

You are managing to get food served because the game hasn't refreshed and so doesn't realize it lost its signal. If you perform an action that updates the server connection such as look at your wall or go into design tab it will crash.

If your 3G signal is greater at your current location set your device to use it, if your wifi signal is greater, set your device to use it instead. I know iPhones are designed to use wifi by default if available and I'm sure most devices do the same. But if your wifi signal isn't full where you are and you have 3g, turn off the wifi temporarily. If you are in an area that doesn't have 3G, only Edge and no wifi...good luck! Access lower than 3G speed doesn't work most of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    At work I have only Edge (and in some areas for technical reasons mobile phones are prohibited) and the apps never lose connection; at home I have wifi and 3g and the connection drops very often, but only when I'm playing TL games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12