Thread: Fresh Fashion

Fresh Fashion

I know all the recent fashion topics are mainly about the Hollywood theme. That's fabulous I'm all for it. However I just can't stop thinking about fresh color for spring/summer. Maybe some pastels or florals. I have read some of you post about this. Although some are tired of white how about a white dress with bright or pastel floral print, or a skirt paired with a solid blouse that picks up one of the flower colors. Or maxi dress paired with some thongs, sunglasses a bag or sun hat.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah! I mean it is spring - would be great if they brought out a themed version of the game too! the val day ones a bit old now lol. Yeah i think pastel shades and stuff would be a great idea!

Executive Chef
    I'm all for Floral (Flowers and Lace, City Flower), White Dresses (White Swan, Runway Gorgeous, Princess Bride), Pastels (Pastel Flair, Candy Shop), and some maxi dresses.

Host(ess)
    I agree! some bright purple clothing would be cool

Farm Supplier
    yes...please add some COLOR!

Executive Chef
    Since pastel, white, and floral has been already done in the game, how about the other stuff that's on the runway? Statement Coats, Clutches, Teal & Turqouise, Sheer (Conceal & Reveal), Lace-Ups and Wedges.