Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Running out of food FAST!!!!

Host(ess)
    I am fine with some dishes being lower value that would not keep up with demand, but it seems almost every new dish can't keep up. Why bother making weekly updates with new recipes if you can't even cook them?

I cook a bunch of Chicken salad for a couple of rounds and then switch to a new recipe. I can just barely stay ahead by doing that (lvl 96 with full set of appliances). But not everyone has the time to be there to cook 30 minute dishes everyday to keep up. I thought the point of these games was that you could be away from them for awhile if needed. I used to play a lot of teamlava's games but I am slowly dropping them for other brands as they keep making the gameplay worse. I am down to two games, ZS and RS, and both are near the end for me for different reasons.

Is it really hard to find the proper balance between running out of food and having too much food?

Farm Supplier
    If you guys keep complaining that the food sells too quickly, the devs will nerf the food sales and it will take forever to get coins just like in fashion and club story.

Banned
    The problem is t that food sell quickly is that the servings are low per recipe and take long time to cook

I'm just glad to hear that it's not just me. I have all my appliances going around the clock. Finished the St. Patricks food the other day, now working on the steam punk oven ones, with about half my appliances being regular ones. I keep my restaurant closed over night ( never had the quick sale problem) and right now I have literally NO food, and nothing is due to be finished for several hours still. I think it's the speciality ovens that are ****ing me. The recipes just take SO long, no way to stock up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    The problem is t that food sell quickly is that the servings are low per recipe and take long time to cook
    I think GG will be passing these (low serving/hours and low coins/serving) onto TL but can't promise anything! Well, all we can hope for is... TL listen! I am also struggling to keep my stocks up as I will be busy in the coming week...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd6963 View Post
    I'm just glad to hear that it's not just me. I have all my appliances going around the clock. Finished the St. Patricks food the other day, now working on the steam punk oven ones, with about half my appliances being regular ones. I keep my restaurant closed over night ( never had the quick sale problem) and right now I have literally NO food, and nothing is due to be finished for several hours still. I think it's the speciality ovens that are ****ing me. The recipes just take SO long, no way to stock up.
    I am also done with st Patrick's and have half doing steam punk oven doing the one day recipe...and the rest during the day doing regular recipes but I haven run out of food maybe try putting your tables more spread out

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    I am also done with st Patrick's and have half doing steam punk oven doing the one day recipe...and the rest during the day doing regular recipes but I haven run out of food maybe try putting your tables more spread out
    I have half my appliances doing the sp recipes. The rest on regular recipes. I have a few 2 days items yet to complete but I am not doing them just yet! I am going to stock up before I to that! These 2 days items have really low serving/hour, profit/hour and xp/hour! LOL

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mingboo View Post
    I think GG will be passing these (low serving/hours and low coins/serving) onto TL but can't promise anything! Well, all we can hope for is... TL listen! I am also struggling to keep my stocks up as I will be busy in the coming week...
    I have passed both along - I'm hoping (don't actually have word though) that the coins per serving may be changed. The plates per serving though, not looking too good. I did some comparisons, and while a lot of the older food did have higher servings, not everything did (Spaghetti was 950). And some of the new things have had higher servings - the Cheesesteak was 2475. I don't know why some things get higher plates, and some lower.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Seriously? BS peeps eat in 10 SECONDS? Ill have to watch that time myself. That's pretty fast....

Yep, I timed it. That's why I don't play BS. Food gets eaten TOO fast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    Yep, I timed it. That's why I don't play BS. Food gets eaten TOO fast.
    i still have lots of food, should make it 5 seconds... LOL

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast