Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Running out of food FAST!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Consumption in RS is about 45,000 plates per day.

The great problem is the type of recipe you are cooking.
    If you have 24 appliances, this means that you require to cook

45,000 / 24 hours / 24 appliances = 78 plates/hour/appliance

You have to check the plates/hour of each recipe.
    If you cook only Stew 2 day recipe (30.4 plates/hour) , you will stock out your inventories.
    If you cook only Lucky Cakerock (Shamrock recipe) 8 hours (87.5 plates/hour) you will not Increase your Inventories, but you can stay stable.

But Be careful this numbers are only valid if you cook 24 hours a day.

If you only cook 8 hours a recipe of 150 plates/hour, the average of the day will be 50 plates/hour. So you will stock OUT.

The best way to check if you will STOCK OUT is to ADD all the recipes you have cook in a day.
    if you cook 24, 200pl/hr for 8 hours, then you did ...
    24 x 200 x 8 = 38,400 plates. almost enough, but not 45,000 plates per day.

If you are cooking only 2 day recipes, Is almost sure you will STOCK OUT, because they have are very low plates/hour recipes.
    Hope this can help you.

Farm Supplier
    I am at the maximum of ovens with 18, so I cannot get to 24 ovens without spending a lot of gems and I'd rather decorate with my gems. And I'd rather get the gems for mastery than worry about having a recipe removed, as happened to me after Valentine's Day. I just don't understand why team lava is suddenly offering nothing but low value recipes. It makes the game a stressful bore.

Meanwhile on Bakery story I wait week to week for something to cook because I've mastered everything but this week's stuff.

Banned
    The quick sale thing doesn't happen in RS as far as I know. You could block your door.
    I think you are experiencing the issue Greygull is describing. We have a couple of level 96+ in the house, they all experienced the same thing. TL has been putting out food with less plates and less XP. The only thing that stays constant is that they are all 4gpp. If you cook only newer food, you will run out of food even if you are level 73+ with 18+ cookers.

If you want to keep the restaurant stocked, you'd have to block your door overnight or start cooking some of the classics that gives you the most pph. That means fish and chips and chicken tenders. (yes, you will lose out on a lot of money, but you can keep your restaurant stocked) The last choice is to close your restaurant for good and play BS. The plate numbers remain manageable in BS.

Fashion Designer
    These are cute games, but it seems the effort required to maintain them is pretty much unsustainable in the long run.

bummer.

Senior Moderator
    The quick sale can happen in any game when you block your door. On my second RS (Android), I've had the door blocked with the podium since about a week after I started, over a year ago. I cook, serve, exit, come back, all food gone, coins added. I don't mind it at all there - the people walking around really makes my game lag, so this cuts them out, while still selling the food.

I can't promise anything - but I have passed along the 4 coins per plate and the less plates per serving. Maybe it will be changed in the future, but I can't say it will for sure, or when if it does.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    I think the recipes in RS are far more ridiculous than in BS...long times...low serving amounts and most of all minimal profit! The stove is the worst for this! I too have noticed food running out faster....I'm on a kindle fire! Frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    in RS, profit/hour, serving/hour, xp/hour, coin/serving are generally lower than BS. At one stage in BS, i had so much food, i had to start cooking 2 days item. If you do it in RS, you will probably run out of food within one week!! In RS, i have to cook half hour to one hour dishes to stock up. occassionally, i cook 2 - 4 hours items. before i go to bed, i will cook 8 -12 hours items. Of course, with the new SP oven, i have to cook 4 hours, 7 hours and 1 days items. I only convert half of my ovens to sp ovens! if not, i might run out of food!

Rhino Keeper
    Look like TL changes the time of eating.
    RS is 1 dish 25 secondes BS only 10 seconds.......
    You don't have to be a great couter-genius to know that goes pretty fast ......

Fashion Designer
    Seriously? BS peeps eat in 10 SECONDS? Ill have to watch that time myself. That's pretty fast....

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if its because they eat faster as you level up? You know, back in the day when we first started playing Tetris (Nineteen EIGHTYEIGHT for me), after a certain level, the blocks just keeping dropping faster and faster and you just cannot keep up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast