Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Running out of food FAST!!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Be careful blocking your door you could experience issues, like a quick sell.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    i basically gave up on the 100 customer satisfaction rating. i find something in the 70s allows me to stay stocked most of the time. i think for my next redecoration, instead of continually blocking off access to the tables, my host table is going to be the maximum possible distance from my door.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Kooky but I mean none of my food sold (somehow!) and I didn't lose anything. Maybe it was just a fluke and a coincidence that it happened when I did it?

Banned
    In Bakery Story, my customers are eating way too fast! For 4 hours my 45 000 plates of Red Velvet Cake are already gone !! 45 000 plates in Restaurant Story should be gone after a WHOLE DAY !! Compare it and see that I speak the truth .. It's way too fast in BS. Cause they want you to be in the game, to earn money from you. Sending you ads, offers, etc..

Executive Chef
    This is ridiculous! I just maxed out on the latest new appliance we got 1 1/2,wks ago yesterday and I've already gone through all the food from it. I had 8 ovens going so when I maxed out on the final recipe I should've had quite a bit of food.

Storm8 when designing the appliances please give us more servings per cook. To max on an appliance 1 day and run out of the food from it the next day isn't right.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    i wish they hadn't raised the oven slot prices (not that i was playing then). i'd like at least a couple more slots, since RS sells out so easily, but 49 is just too high for me. i'd rather have the nice piece of decor that many gems could buy. half that is doable, but alas.

Disappearing food

What has happened that I am no longer able to keep food in my restaurant? I play the same way as always, but I cannot
    keep enough food stored. It disappears so fast.

Rhino Keeper
    I can never keep food. I shut the doors and restock for days

Executive Chef
    Me neither, generally. But right now I'm trying to make some coins, so I'm only making goal foods and minestrone. It's not the absolute best, but a 5 hour cook time is pretty convenient for me, and at 1500 servings, I can just manage to keep ahead of demand. (And it matches my theme.)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    I can never keep food. I shut the doors and restock for days
    For your information, blocking of doors causes quick sell.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast