Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Running out of food FAST!!!!

Running out of food FAST!!!!

I'm on level 92 and have about 24 counters (which is redused from about 34 cuz food keeps disappearing too fast!!!) and I keep running out of food by morning! I had one counter with food on it when I woke up!! I feel like I felt when I JUST STARTED PLAYING AT LEVEL 1-20 where i'd have to close my restaurant at nigh!in order to keep food! This is ridicolous, I don't eant to ce my restaurant ht!! I'm a a faithful player, and I'm always cooking and play about10- 15 times a day!

Oh and I'm at level 61 in bakery and have the oppsite problem! Need MORE counters to keep up with the cooking!

Ugh I'm on my.android.phone. **i don't want to close my restaurant** is what I meant

Rhino Keeper
    I think is the same problem in iPhone too.. I level 96.. But alot of my counter is empty.. Starting to worry that my restaurant will be out of food.. And the problem is I dun wish to close shop or reduce the seat.. Still hopping to earn fast.. But scare I out of food.. Sad to see all the customs with a angry face.. Hope teamlava will do something about it

Rhino Keeper
    Apparently, if you block your door, it can cause a fast-sale and your food'll disappear more quickly.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...alentine-s-Day

Senior Moderator
    Are you only cooking the new foods? Since you're level 92, I'm assuming you're using at least 18 appliances, if not more. I haven't looked closely at the numbers, but many people have said that the number of plates for the newer dishes are a lot less then the original dishes. I believe the average is selling 45,000 plates per day. If you are cooking items that don't meet or exceed that number, then you can sell out of food. Several of fecsupers posts will be very helpful, and sehanas chart is always a great tool.

I'm experiencing this as well, running out of food. I'm only cooking new foods, having mastered the rest. One thing to keep in mind - even if you run out of food, but you don't open the game until your next batch is ready, your happiness rating will not decrease.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Farm Supplier
    I'm experiencing that as well - I had finally cooked enough food to be self sustaining, but suddenly my counters are swiftly emptying and I have put away about six empty counters that once had food. Is this Team Lava's new return to fewer numbers of dishes? They restored the numbers for older dishes after great popular outcry, but the new ones take a long time to cook and have very low yields. But if you don't cook the new ones they may remove them before they are mastered. Not clear why team lava thinks this is good for the game. There were a lot of unhappy players the last time they did this.

Rhino Keeper
    I was experiencing this too so I got creative and found a way to slow down consumption but keep my rating up. I make less coins of course but I least I don't sell out. Here is a picture.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to say you need to make sure the hostess table is as far away from door in the maze to keep the rating up.

I guess I am going to have to block the door before I go to bed now.. yes im cooking alot of the new dishes, I have 4 clover ovens and 2 steampunk and have been doing the new st patricks day recipies on the ovens. And the.sushi counter ones. The only.recipes I havn't yet mastered is some of the 1 day ones and a couple 12 hour ones, so it's not like I can put food out that quickly. I have 19 appliances and I guess I have to wait till the new.ones are.mastered... But i'm still Pisses that I have to go through this again! I block my.door with.the hostess table.

Fashion Designer
    I'm having the same issues. Way too much food in Bakery and not nearly enough in Restaurant. I really wish they would adjust the speed, time, ratio or whatever the heck it is to balance the games out. There really should be a happy medium somewhere.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast