Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donating Gems

Host(ess)

Donating Gems

I know somebody through City Story that I'd really like to donate gems to. I don't know them personally, so I can't just send them an iTunes gift card or anything. This person really enjoys the Team Lava games, but due to circumstances, they can't readily get gems to use. Is there any way possible for me to help them? I don't need my name or any other personal information attached. In fact, it might be better if it was anonymous anyways. Any suggestions?

Banned
    You can always buy an iTunes card and give the the code but would have to be do e privately through here or email...since if you post it on wall many will redeem it.....anyways have you talked to them about it?

Host(ess)
    No, I haven't talked to them about it. It's a situation where if given the choice, they would refuse even though I know it would make their day. I was hoping i could find a way where they would sign on and just find it there waiting for them. I won't be any more specific here, but the person I'm talking about has been through a lot at a very young age and my heart goes out to her. Maybe it's none of my business, but I think these games help her through some difficult times and I guess I just want to make it a little more fun for her. I don't know if this is making much sense to anyone, but I can relate to this. These games can provide a much needed distraction from the more unpleasant aspects of our daily lives. And some people are dealing with more than their fair share of unpleasantries.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    You are obviously very kind.

Unfortunately there isn't really, although if you enter a contest here, and won gems, the Forum staff are really nice and would probably put the gems into her account if you asked.

Fashion Designer
    I've donated gems before through a gift card although i did live right next to this person but it still made her day

Grand Emperor
    Pm a supermod and ask if they will do it.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    That's a good idea. I'm sure there is a way to do it. And I think it's awesome that the OP in this thread wants to do this and esp that they don't want their name attached. Seems most times people want credit when they do something like that. It's good to know there are still good people left in this world.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the help pinkster73.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there were more thoughtful people in the world like you not on about the games but for you to take the time to think about a complete stranger's situation, makes you a really kind person

Rhino Keeper
    That would be really exciting if someone could gift you gems!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast