Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2012

Fashion Designer
    chewytwix

level 96; gift TWICE daily. (I gift everyone the same parts, usually paint, or whatever is new that week. THEN I start responding to people's requests so at the end of the day you should get two things from me.)

please, long term players only. I delete players after awhile if their food is old/don't gift/gift random things.

no food please!

I need more loyal nbers (bs and rs) who will accept requests promptly! That's my first priority~ bc I accept material requests almost immediately c: Second, I'm looking for ppl who prefer parts (NO FOOD) like me~~Finally, I prefer 4 star lvl players (at least have 3 stars) as I find that ppl who are less active tend to gift food t.t Also, I like nbers who can usually be around during reset time ^^

I am a 4 star tipper lvl 51 (I always tip back) and am on like 20 hrs a day lol, very responsive to part reqs and try to take good care of my nbers~ Essentially, I need nbers Like myself c:

I had hundreds of nbers but unfortunately had to delete a lot due to the reasons above~ it wasn't fair to me that i gave them what they wanted but my reqs were not getting accepted on time.

Btw, leave msg on my wall if u add c:

ID: flytothestars

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, i am a long time player who has just started a new restaurant. I am currently unable to give it a name.

I would love to have some neighbors. I am unable to add anyone or write messages on walls until teamlava fixes my problem, but I can accept people, tip, gift and fill requests daily.

My name shows up as no name at the moment.

Please feel free to add 333paddington for a friendly, loyal, tipping, gifting, request filling neighbor.

ADD ME
    Lyubov9020

New Resident
    Add me mspigg173119

Add shasti5250 and ryan5250

New Resident
    Please add me i tip n gift daily, also accept all parts requests

New Resident
    My  is bubbly7243 I only accept  stars. Only Parts!

New Resident
    add MaiLalala restaurant story/bakery story

New Resident
    My id: Luxx73
    Restaurant & Bakery Story

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast