Thread: Part Requests

Part Requests

Why does it take so long to receive notifications from neighbors that request parts? I hope none of my neighbors think that I'm trying to ignore their requests. I try to send all parts in a timely manner but I don't get them until hours later or even days later. The only time I receive them on time is when I'm actually on the game. Does anybody else have this problem?

Also on my daughters game, customers in her bakery will leave the table but it takes like 5 extra seconds for the plates to clear the table. This makes her rating fluctuate between 90 and 100 all the time! Has anybody seen this happen in their bakery also? She plays on iOS.

Thanks for any feedback!

I've noticed that if you send out a request for parts and your gifts are maxed out for the day, then your neighbors won't see the request. That's happened to me.

How many tables does your daughter have in her bakery? I believe the max customers at once is 27, so I have 30-35 tables that I let customers sit at, and others are blocked for my neighbors to tip.

She has 19 tables in her bakery, I guess I'll tell her to add more to see if it does not help her problem...thanks for the feedback!

I am stuck & is requiring assistance.

I have accepted gifts, which I can not use. My neighbours
    have been sending food but all my sections in my gift area have now been
    used up, so is not able

However, how do I get rid of all the gifts presently in my gift section?

I really would appreciate your assistance with this.