Thread: Easter requests

Farm Supplier

Red face Easter requests

Hi TL please can we have Easter in next thurs update?

Instead of another new appliance we could use the chocolate dip to make different Easter eggs (eg white, milk, dark)and you could let us buy it again for new people who joined recently. In the sugar coater we could make colored sugar covered almonds (sorry I don't know how to do pics but they look like colored eggs). In the cocoa maker we could have Easter egg flavored milk.

We could have Easter themed goals, including the different Easter eggs.

Maybe you could rerelease the best from past Easters for all us players who weren't here then or people who missed out for whatever reason (werent offered or didnt have enough coins/gems) such as the bunny pen?

This wouldn't take as much work as all new stuff and we would get new receipes for our existing appliances which lots of people have mentioned.

Come on TL: help us get in the Easter mood! Thanks!

I agree, I am looking forward to some Easter content. How about a chair in the shape of an Easter egg?

I agree add some new recipes to existing appliances with an Easter/spring theme. If you keep making appliances that only make one item, people are going to stop buying new appliances. Spending coins to make only one item and feeling ripped off doesn't make for happy gamesters. Also, why would they want to play any other Team Lava Games if they know your practice is to rip people off?

Ooo I like the sugar coated almond idea. I think any Easter update will be too little too late. But those almond goodies would be cute long past Easter

Host(ess)
    I really hope there'll be an easter event as well, there was a thread about it a little while back and someone had an idea of an easter marzipan recipe, which in my opinion sounds absolutely adorable!

Rhino Keeper
    I am in agreeance. I stocked up on gems to purchase Easter stuff. I'm not a fan of d fairytales nor d mermaid. I did get a few pieces. I never buy anything from d box and I find myself doing so because there is no Easter incentives. Urghhh.

Fashion Designer
    It actually makes me kind of sad that there hasnt been any Easter content released yet. I anxiously awaited the last two updates hoping for some Easter stuff and was sorely dissapointed each time. Easter is only a week away! Even if they do give us some stuff for the next update it will only come out 3 days before Easter, and what is the fun in that?? And what about people who dont get updates until Tues? Then it's just too late for them, period. I really think TL dropped the ball on this whole Easter thing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletlocs View Post
    I am in agreeance. I stocked up on gems to purchase Easter stuff. I'm not a fan of d fairytales nor d mermaid. I did get a few pieces. I never buy anything from d box and I find myself doing so because there is no Easter incentives. Urghhh.
    I agree with you. I've also been saving my gems hoping for some cool Easter stuff. And in my opinion, this fairy tale stuff is kind of lame. Although I do love the 3 bears oven and its recipes, but thats it.