Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make 221,950 coins per day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon223 View Post
    Is it really workable ? I'm wondering
    I visited some neighbors who decorate two or more than two doors at their bakery, but most of the customers always come from one door, if so, what's use of the second door ?
    it depends how you block off. you can't let customers cross over into other section. each door is like a little bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    That's a lot of doors and cash registers! Do you know how many plates of food you sell in a day? I've read on other threads that 45,000 is the max TL will allow to be sold in 24 hours.
    no cause i have only seen that many once in a random visit and he/she was turning over customers FAST. the exact count I have no idea.
    Obviously this person was doing it for that very reason and had blocked off each section into a mini bakery and the customers
    were coming in evenly via all doors in a steady stream.

Rhino Keeper
    I've read on other threads that 45,000 is the max TL will allow to be sold in 24 hours.
    if this is true ( i have NO IDEA if it is) then that bakery would hit the 45K so early that for hours NO customers would be allowed in?
    I find that very unlikely but who knows.... lol

Nightclub Owner
    I suspect as well that your profit depends also on whether you have any other food in your bakery. If you're just baking red velvet and serving only red velvet and egg tarts/molten lava cake then it works. But no way i'm throwing out 63,997 cherry trifle, 86,093 love muffins, 58,467 vanilla scoop, 31726 glazed donuts or 100,203 cherry pie and all the thousands of other low earning food i have in my bakery. Lol. They took me foreeeeeever to make. Especially those donuts and icecream. I finally sold out all my sugar cookies...and all those stupid hot chocolates are finally gone! Squeal...

After i've mastered everything then maybe I'll do the red velvet molten lava cake thing and see how it goes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    if this is true ( i have NO IDEA if it is) then that bakery would hit the 45K so early that for hours NO customers would be allowed in?
    I find that very unlikely but who knows.... lol
    Sorry, I meant 45,000 plates of food (not 45,000 coins). So, if you have all 4 coin food, your income earned would be $180,000 in 24 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much for making this thread! I don't know the first thing about economics so maybe someone can help?

To maximize bakery profit we have to:

Maximize the number of items sold (through table, door and register arrangement)
    Minimize expenses (buy only food)
    Maximize profit on each item (greatest possible revenue for smallest possible expense)
    While managing the appliances so food doesn't run out (cook 45K plates a day?)

What else? Economics majors anywhere?

There's also the bonus. Does anyone know how on earth that is calculated. Some days I get 2K sometimes 10K and I have no idea why. Very mysterious.

Executive Chef
    bobbyrae... Yes, your right! This will only work if you have no other food in your bakery. I still have 240,000 of "old" food. Ive been trying to sell out for months. It will finally be gone in 5 days!! That's when I will start cooking the red velvet/egg tart. I'd never throw away food either.

8summer8. Good summary! You can also get cappuccino from your neighbors... Good luck, mine are all sending me dreaded pink fuses and blue motors! And Tips, I don't tip... It's just TOO BORING!!!

Your post made me realize... Cooking only two food items means giving up mastering foods to get gems. This is a trade off I am willing to make, but others may not be. My ultamate goal is to earn enough coins to expand my bakery to 23 x 26.

Fashion Designer

Your post made me realize... Cooking only two food items means giving up mastering foods to get gems. This is a trade off I am willing to make, but others may not be. My ultamate goal is to earn enough coins to expand my bakery to 23 x 26.
    Yes, I would be one of those people who wouldn't make that tradeoff . For me, gem mastery takes precedence, especially if there's a risk TL will take recipes away. I can make any recipe to earn coins but I can only get 2 gems from each recipe so I have to earn the gems while I can. Once the recipes are gone, I can no longer earn gems from them if I haven't mastered them already.

Although once I complete the latest 3 new recipes on the new oven, I will probably do something like you're doing until more new recipes come out. I make red velvet cake now with one of my open appliance slots just because it earns the most coins. I still have more than 1.3M plates to sell off though so I'm only make a few here and there so I don't keep adding to my inventory. Good luck to you on your goal. I'm sure you'll make it.

Fashion Designer
    Before serving your red velvet cake put out several empty counters. The more counters that contain red velvet, the faster it will be consumed. The plus 4 items limit counters.

Executive Chef
    pastrychef17, I might go back to mastering 4 coin foods to earn gems sometime in the future. This "crazy coin earning scheme" of mine is going to take 11 months (I have 4 expansions left). If I make it I will have a HUGE bakery, but I'm also risking cashing in my sanity.... Hahahaha!

pops1972, Yes!!! Good point, I've done that to earn money super fast, like when I'm only a few hundred thousand from getting the next expansion. By the way, Your bakery is so gourgous, I'm jealous!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123