Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Master Box List

Banned
    Thanks for the pic....omg you must spend a lot of money buying gems and have good luck in getting all items in box

Senior Moderator
    Thanks for the pics! The list is as accurate as I can get it (for the current boxes). If anyone has info one boxes that have been removed, feel free to add here, or PM me

Added pictures posted here, and I scoured the forum for what I could
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    It's nice to actually be able to put pictures to words. Nice work to all those who supplied them.

Farm Supplier
    From the Futuristic Box:

Last edited by greygull; 04-24-12 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Member request edit

Rhino Keeper
    All of these items are nice. But I got stuck with 3 Claw machines trying to get a FIRE PLACE or the BAND SET. I'm very dissapointed in this. I spend way too much money on gems lately. No longer going to do it. I already talked to a few big spendors too. We are not going to buy anymore gems no matter what. Team Lava has to allow us to select the items we want...NOT by giving us repeated or items that we don't like or don't want to use.

DON'T FALL INTO THIS TRAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by max12add View Post
    All of these items are nice. But I got stuck with 3 Claw machines trying to get a FIRE PLACE or the BAND SET. I'm very dissapointed in this. I spend way too much money on gems lately. No longer going to do it. I already talked to a few big spendors too. We are not going to buy anymore gems no matter what. Team Lava has to allow us to select the items we want...NOT by giving us repeated or items that we don't like or don't want to use.

DON'T FALL INTO THIS TRAP!!!
    Same here.. I got 6 claw machines trying to get a piano.. I feel so sad..

Banned
    I opened the magic bouquet and got the lily vace and the flower fairy I was very happy..... Since I haven't been spending my gems since I don't like the recent tbemes

Host(ess)
    What about the Rocket Ship?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyl View Post
    What about the Rocket Ship?
    That was a limited time offer from the April 12th update.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I have accidentally hit on boxes twice, getting the claw machine and the deer ice sculpture. I stayed well clear of that particular tab untill the steampunk items came in (love them) and decided to risk the steampunk chest. I was absolutely thrilled to get the desk!! It was what I was dying to get and I couldn't believe my luck.
    This list and photos of available items is really brilliant, thank you x x x

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast