Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: March 29!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the pictures, bobbyrae!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie4life900 View Post
    So completly and utterly disgusted with this update! We have gotten steampunk updates 3 weeks in a row now!! Easter is less then 2 weeks away, and we have yet to see ANY easter decorations or appliances. What are you going to wait till next week where it's 3 days before Easter, so we barely have a chance to keep up our decorations?! And those of us that didn't recieve it next week will completly get to miss out on any Easter theme if it comes by that following tuesday instead?!!
    Valentines day AND st. patricks day we've gotten updates ATLEAST two weeks prior to the holiday, and now they don't seem to give a {}!
    I'm taking the cue that there will NOT be specific Easter-themed stuff, similar to last year when there was no Thanksgiving-related stuff. I'm just glad the new appliance has 3 recipes, not 1, steampunk or not.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-12 at 03:49 PM. Reason: edit quote- inappropriate language

Thank you!!!! Fast, timely info.

Banned
    all 3 steampunk dishes cooking......I can't wait to serve them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    Crud....I just got a new slot and bought a regular oven.
    store it for later and build a steampunk oven

Fashion Designer
    Well as I've done my entire restaurant in steampunk I'm in ecstasy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutie4life900 View Post
    So completly and utterly disgusted with this update! We have gotten steampunk updates 3 weeks in a row now!! Easter is less then 2 weeks away, and we have yet to see ANY easter decorations or appliances. What are you going to wait till next week where it's 3 days before Easter, so we barely have a chance to keep up our decorations?! And those of us that didn't recieve it next week will completly get to miss out on any Easter theme if it comes by that following tuesday instead?!!
    Valentines day AND st. patricks day we've gotten updates ATLEAST two weeks prior to the holiday, and now they don't seem to give a {}!

Fine w/ me! Rather have Steampunk over tacky Easter day decor!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-12 at 03:49 PM. Reason: edit quote- inappropriate language

I got the steampunk organ, its awesome!

Banned
    I don't like steam puck ..... Third week saving my gems I have 50 now

I'm not into steampunk either so I'll squirrel away my gems and continue cooking away merrily. I still have 12 hour and above recipes to master.
    But for those who love the steampunk theme, happy cooking...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast