Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CHAIN tipping , increase your Tip Backs, and maintain a 4 Start profile

Fashion Designer
    copy and past is difficult to do or impossible

impossible on KIndle Fire. I just leave a smiley face

New Resident
    HI all
    I am on an android device and i have found a way to copy and paste a message . I typed what I wanted to say then copied it to my clipboard... then went to an RS neighbor's wall and pasted it off my clip board. I tested it...it worked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Fecsuper has contributed a number of extremely valuable threads to this forum including analysis of ways to design your restaurant to maximize your profits. Anyone who can't appreciate one of the most valuable members of this community is certainly welcome to get out more themselves.

you just had said it all, man.

Rhino Keeper
    Here! Here! fecsuper ROCKS!!!!

i have a handful of neighbors who don't tip or gift at all - they just keep requesting items they need. i'm considering deleting them because i prefer to exchange visits and it gets boring visiting them with no sign of interaction from them. but i can't bring myself to delete them because we've been neighbors for so long, and every time i tipped i would post on their wall and sometimes i'm the only one posting them lol. so i had left signs of myself there which makes it a bit harder to cut connections (brutality!) so one thing i learnt was not to write on walls during the earlier stages so when you realize how your neighbor plays and it doesn't match with what you had in mind, it's easier to delete them and leave quietly, rather than to face their wrath ("y u delete meh!?!?! :@") :P

it also gets frustrating having to scroll/skip over not-so-active neighbors and then selecting to tip the best neighbors first. i wish RS/BS could devise some way of putting the regular 4-star tippers at the top of my list and the others at the bottom. about posting on walls, it took some time for me to recognise those who tip but don't leave a message for their own reasons, so now it doesn't really matter to me whether these awesome neighbors post on my wall or not

Fashion Designer
    Maximizing getting tip backs is easy. Just keep only 3 and 4 star neighbors.

I have 50 neighbors and it doesn't take long to tip them all. I maintain a four star
    Rating with little trouble and I post that I tipped on each neighbors board.

It all depends on how you want to play.

Good Work Man!!!
    (>^-^)>Add Me On RS, CS. & BS<(^-^<)
    ~Need Me or Something? Just Give Me a PM..~

My Storm8 ID is: Rich88ard

~Hope you Have a Wonderful Day!~

Im Not Excepting Neighbors for now. My Phones Broken...

fecsuper, I would love to read you're thread on how to layout ur restaurant to increase profit. Where can I find that? Also, can you add me so I can view your place? Tcap3892. Do you know how many gifts one is limited to receiving in a day? Does adding a door increase the number of customers served in a day?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tcap3892 View Post
    fecsuper, I would love to read you're thread on how to layout ur restaurant to increase profit. Where can I find that? Also, can you add me so I can view your place? Tcap3892. Do you know how many gifts one is limited to receiving in a day? Does adding a door increase the number of customers served in a day?
    U can only receive 20 gifts per day. I would think that adding a 2nd door would increase both the # of visitors and would also increase ur income since ur income is based on the # of ppl ur serving per day.
    I'm not sure if this person is still playing these games since this thread is over 2 yrs old. U might try sending them a PM and instead of waiting 4 a reply 2 ur request 2 b added by them try entering their storm id fecsuper in ur game as a way 2 visit their place.
    These r just suggestions.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123