Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What dogs do you want in Pet Shop Story?

Executive Chef

What dogs do you want in Pet Shop Story?

I bet these guys can sniff out the answer!

Get some Bloodhounds soon for your Pet Shop!

Fashion Designer
    Dogs again? Can we have some frogs or bugs?
    sophiacml

Host(ess)
    bull mastiff please 

Fashion Designer
    Well for dogs, I'd love to see a Shih Tzu (properly pronounced She zoo) That common mispronunciation drives me nuts.

But please not for gems. I figure the Lhasa is probably as close to a Shih Tzu as I'll get and I can't get one cause it costs gems.

Cocker spaniels might be cute too.

But I'd also like to see gerbals, mice, hampsters, more cats, ferrets.

Definitely want a new rabbit for Easter. Perhaps some chicks too.

Some exotic pets would be cool. Like a Genet or sugar-glider. They are so cute.
    https://www.infobarrel.com/Exotic_Pets_-_The_Genet
    https://www.examiner.com/exotic-pets-.../sugar-gliders
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 03-28-12 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Executive Chef
    I want a pekingese so we can crossbreed with the Yorkshire Terrier to make my landlady's dog.
    Also, an Australian Sheep Dog.

@Lueann, we already have a hamster.

Rhino Keeper
    So cute I love bloodhounds

Host(ess)
    Jindo!! the puppy on opening screen looks like Jindo pup, I was so hoping and waiting every weekly update if Jindo appeared...

The new pets may be great but not for the people at Level 40. We need expansion to fit pens.

New Resident
    Sheep dogs would be cool too. I do think its unfair we have to pay gems to obtain the product we are selling (dogs and cats). They should be like other story games and all products u sell cost coins which you earn. And add the option to change floor tiles, wallpaper and sell those things for gems. Windows would be nice too. But that way the game would be more like the other story games and team lava can still make money selling gems. It would be nice to see more decorations for the shop available. As of now, its hard to make your shop unique. I know alot of us enjoy the design aspect of the story games. One last suggestion. If youre adding new pets, TL should maybe add different looking pens for them. Seems there are only a handful for each different species. Im gettin sick of the football field and cat pillow bed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lefemmenikita14 View Post
    The new pets may be great but not for the people at Level 40. We need expansion to fit pens.
    Expansions really need to be made first priority imo. Not that I don't love new pets in the updates. It's just that with every passing week my store gets more and more and more crowded. And I suppose I could put pets in storage....but that just doesn't feel right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast