Thread: Kindle Fire earning gems?

Kindle Fire earning gems?

I just got my kindle fire and am happy to play bakery story BUT do you not earn gems for cooking food? I was also wondering if you get to have goals on the kindle fire? I don't get to on my droid but I was hoping I would on this device. Any feedback?

The Honorable Panda
    No goals for the kindle fire.
    Mastery for cooking food and earning gems does not start until level 8.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you. It has been awhile since being at a low level. Does TL plan on doing goals for kindle or droids?

Banned
    are there any other ways to earn gems? I remember on my android phone, if I downloaded other lavasoft games I would get free gems. There doesn't seem to be that option on the Kindle Fire, which is incredibly frustrating since they also don't offer goals... *sigh* I don't want to spend money on gems when they don't even have the newest versions/updates of games for kindle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanafan View Post
    are there any other ways to earn gems? I remember on my android phone, if I downloaded other lavasoft games I would get free gems. There doesn't seem to be that option on the Kindle Fire, which is incredibly frustrating since they also don't offer goals... *sigh* I don't want to spend money on gems when they don't even have the newest versions/updates of games for kindle. :
    (
    I have most of the Teamlava games on my Kindle Fire,and I realize that there's 3 ways to earn gems in Bakery Story
    1) you master the recipes (rank 2 and 4 you get 1 gem each)
    2) You get a gold badge (under messages)
    3) You download a different Teamlava game (6 gems for every additional game, though Pet Shop Story is an exception since its been a day and no extra gems)