Thread: Frustration about gems

New Resident

Frustration about gems

Sometimes I click the button wrongly, then there goes my 5 gems to finish making the dish instantly, which is very frustrating. I am not sure whether I am the only one doing this. It is so difficult to earn the gems.
    Is it possible for team lava to create another button to reconfirm the use of gems?
    For example, create another button to confirm the use of 5 gem to finish making the dish instantly, instead of just "accept"?

Rhino Keeper
    totally agree. I have lost gems in a number of areas in the game because of no confirm pop up.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    This has long been requested.

I'd have thought it may not be implemented because they're quite busy with Storm8 right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Also agree,in all the story games it is not nice to loose so many gems in one click. That is also a reason for me to never buy gems, you loose them too easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed. I lost 24 gems 3 times this weekend because of the popups for the chests - ALL from me mastering items. For the first one, I figured I was just too much in a hurry. The second one I knew I had been more cautious, and have no idea how it happened. The third time caught me completely by surprise since I was trying to visit a neighbor and it said I had bought another chest.

So the first one was definitely my doing, but the other two are suspect to me. I don't mind spending the gems, and would gladly trade the junk I obtained for 24 gem tiles or something.

At the end of the day, I save my mastery gems for something I want, and am waiting for that to happen. I'm not a fan of any of the themes released lately, so I have been saving them for something to come along. But it angers me that something I worked hard for disappears in a click for literally junk that will never see the light of day in my restaurant or store.

Farm Supplier
    Yea agreed on all counts. I don't know if TL has ever addressed this issue, even as long players have been complaining. I just fell into 24-gem trap today for a mystery basket/box, and I wasn't even in a rush. The game was acting glitchy between not responding and synch issues. I even lost 80,000 coins in the process (and yes, I'm using the Valentine's version, which is supposed to be the newest version and have the least bugs). I was trying to save 80 gems for the final expansion, but looks like that may not happen.

This is why I don't spend a dime on this game. If TL would just implement a confirm gem purchase window before purchasing ANYTHING with gems, then I would pay money to buy gems once in awhile. But because they don't, I'll never pay to play this, otherwise, free game. I've probably lost about 150 gems already to these pestering gem traps

for gems they should be FREE hello if the game is free the the gems should be FREE it should be 10 gems for 10,000 coins and 100 gems for 100,000 coins i accidently finished making food instantly and it was only for 30 minutes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elizazerobear6 View Post
    for gems they should be FREE hello if the game is free the the gems should be FREE it should be 10 gems for 10,000 coins and 100 gems for 100,000 coins i accidently finished making food instantly and it was only for 30 minutes
    TL has to make a profit, that's why they sell gems.

New Resident
    Just to clarify, I am not asking for free gems, but the way we can use our gems wisely. Just one wrong click will take away our hard-earned gems.