Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Zoo Story 2

New Resident
    The agents don't seem to reply. I sent an email a month ago. This disappearing animals especially happens with goal reward animals. I'm sitting with a giant turtle in storage saying 0 quantity. Anyone else gotten a response from these agents?
    Storm ID Shumba16 on iOS 9.3.1 zoo 2 1.1.3

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by shumba16 View Post
    The agents don't seem to reply. I sent an email a month ago. This disappearing animals especially happens with goal reward animals. I'm sitting with a giant turtle in storage saying 0 quantity. Anyone else gotten a response from these agents?
    Storm ID Shumba16 on iOS 9.3.1 zoo 2 1.1.3
    Please send a private message to me with your support ticket number(this is on the automatic email you received back right after you sent your email)
    Click on my name to send me a private message.

( Have you tried deleting and redownloading your game?)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This has happened to me as well! I sent a ticket & they said to wait... Very annoying

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleml77 View Post
    This has happened to me as well! I sent a ticket & they said to wait... Very annoying
    Sorry about that. Support is doing their best to get to everyone as soon as possible. Please wait a while longer for an Agent to respond to you. Thanks.

The same happened to me, animals rewarded by goal disappeared right after. Thanks

The same happened to me, animals rewarded by goals (penguin, dolphin, lunar dragon) disappeared right after and the ticket (2348183) says they cannot help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please send a private message to me with your support ticket number(this is on the automatic email you received back right after you sent your email)
    Click on my name to send me a private message.

( Have you tried deleting and redownloading your game?)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123