Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CherriLynne View Post
    Hello, I am having a problem. During game play sometimes a review of all the quests you have completed or started shows up on your screen. For the ones that are incomplete it asks if you would like to complete the quest with jewels. I have noticed that when I choose to complete a quest with jewels that should open up a menu item on a stove. It deducts the jewels, but don't unlock the menu item and the next time your past quests show up the quest you paid the jewels for shows up again. I tried contacting support but each time it closes out the support ticket . Can anyone help me?
    Sadly this is a problem that has been happening for years with games played on android devices. It won't get fixed. Paying gems to complete will delete the gems but the game won't recognize that you have completed the goal, you won't get the goal prize and, what's worse is that you'll continue to see the annoying pop ups whenever you play. Just be careful when you see the pop ups. Force closing the game works for some players, but not all. If force closing doesn't work, then take your time to close out the pop ups by clicking on the"x" at the top of the pop up or in some cases the "ok" button. But try not to hit "ok" when the pop ups ask if you wish to pay gems to complete the goal.

I'm having trouble with recipes on goal appliances, the "Watch ad to speed up" feature is not available on them but on other appliances. It started before the latest update, in Restaurant story, where this feature disappeared completely for a couple of days and then, after the latest updates in both BS and RS, the feature is no longer available for appliances from goals. In RS it's not even available after the goal in question is finished, I still can't speed up recipes on the shell oven in RS, but in BS I can now speed up recipes on the guitar oven. At first I figured it was just an update, another way to make money, but when I brought it up in another thread another player said s/he still had the feature, so maybe it's a bug? Anyone else have the same problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tess84tess View Post
    I'm having trouble with recipes on goal appliances, the "Watch ad to speed up" feature is not available on them but on other appliances. It started before the latest update, in Restaurant story, where this feature disappeared completely for a couple of days and then, after the latest updates in both BS and RS, the feature is no longer available for appliances from goals. In RS it's not even available after the goal in question is finished, I still can't speed up recipes on the shell oven in RS, but in BS I can now speed up recipes on the guitar oven. At first I figured it was just an update, another way to make money, but when I brought it up in another thread another player said s/he still had the feature, so maybe it's a bug? Anyone else have the same problem?

I am sorry but this is intended. Some recipes or appliances may not be available to use with the videos feature.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1442706
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Hey guys. I have Android version 7.0 and game version 1.6.0.2g. I am trying to make recipes from my honey maker appliance which is no longer available, but there are no recipes showing up. I'm even on the all tab and it's blank. I think I've seen this with some other appliances too but I didn't care about it until now I guess.
    I just recently switched from iPhone to android. Another issue I'm having is when I try to log into my same Storm8ID on restaurant story, nothing happens. It only let me make a new Storm8ID but I don't want to lose the progress I had on the ID I use for bakery story.

Can anyone help? I've tried clearing the cache, restarting my phone, uninstalling then reinstalling the game, and everything is in internal storage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170902-212518.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	38132 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170902-212522.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	38133
    Last edited by domiqe; 09-02-17 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Added screenshots

Grand Emperor
    Have a look in New device - transfer your games to see if you have transferred your games properly. You may want to repeat the steps again in case you didnt.

If issues persist, I would suggest that you contact Support: support form and have the Agent help you further.

Host(ess)
    Thanks I just submitted a request hopefully they respond soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170903-111852.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	38142

Okay, spoke waaaay too soon....is this a complete joke?

I submitted a new request under transferring game devices this time. But if this is how they go about 'solving' issues and my issue does not get solved I'm just gonna quit because this is ridiculous and offensive against someone who has played the game for years and spends money to buy gems.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-03-17 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

So my coins now past 41 mil, and the solution was 【REINSTALLED THE GAME】, I'm so lost lmao, I think the game itself has issues/bug tho, I'm ridiculous Thank you Rynetory2 for helping. ^^

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by domiqe View Post
    Thanks I just submitted a request hopefully they respond soon.
    They have checked your account. Accessing special recipes on Android for old content required players to access special editions of the game that were available for Android only. For example the Honey edition. Since you never played the Android versions, there's no way to enable those recipes on the Android device. I would advise you to make sure you remember to download the future Android versions whenever they are released so you wont miss out.