Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelylaurie View Post
    I have a neighbor that will not delete when I delete her a few hours later she is back again how do I get rid of her I am on iOS don?t have the latest update she was pending it?s my niece she no longer plays and can?t remember her info as she has not played in over a year someone please help
    After you delete her, make sure you go back to the top of your neighbors list and hit done.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Unhappy Bakery Story Glitch

Hello my Bakery keeps processing I will be playing the game and it just starts processing and it doesn?t stop. I have to shut my iPad down in order to play the game. But it just starts processing again. I am also experiencing a glitch I can?t hang decorations on my walls. Please help.

Grand Emperor
    Try restarting your device/game to get out of the processing loop. As for your wall decorations, make sure your wall is empty in order to place them.

Missing $10 Million

Hi Everyone,
    Could someone please help? Not sure where about $10M coins went. I had over $70M & when I just came on this afternoon it is now in the $60M.
    I do currently have some issues with 1 of my accounts being messed up with someone else who has a similar name as mine & a character the techs at someplace misread & typed wrong. The other thing I still don't know if somehow my accounts that I began on other devices in the past that stopped working are somehow reactivated or something?
    Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

New Resident

!!! Bug issues !!! Opening goal task removes gems

Please help when I open the goal task it keeps removing my gems happened twice today

Grand Emperor
    Did you click on something or to skip the task? Opening goal task will not remove gems unless you actioned on something.

New Resident
    I have had the same pending neighbor request since 2016. We really need a delete option. iOS current on iPhone 8 Plus and iPad mini 3.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jennm13 View Post
    I have had the same pending neighbor request since 2016. We really need a delete option. iOS current on iPhone 8 Plus and iPad mini 3.
    This is a known issue unfortunately. Hopefully we get them removed.

Farm Supplier
    STUCK IN PROCESSING - this is why i deleted restaurant story!! its very annoying to keep shutting your device off, shouldn't have to, then i get FLIES in my food which i shouldn't!! are you ever gonna fix this???