Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident

App won?t connect

App updated and will no longer load. I receive the error that i need an online connection. Verified that i have full service and also tried WiFi. Hard reset phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app. Nothing works. Please help! We?re in the middle of a goal! iOS iPhone X , app version 1.8.3

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mesocrayz View Post
    App updated and will no longer load. I receive the error that i need an online connection. Verified that i have full service and also tried WiFi. Hard reset phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app. Nothing works. Please help! We?re in the middle of a goal! iOS iPhone X , app version 1.8.3
    Other players are affected too. See bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-to-Internet

Jerseygirlcafe

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseygirlcafe View Post
    Jerseygirlcafe
    This has been resolved. See bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ed-to-Internet

Rhino Keeper

Another glitch

Besides gems for everything, not recognising items bought or cooked but NOW EVERY BAKERY I TRY TO TIP I GET MESSAGE BAKERY FAILED TO LOAD...UGHH SO MUCH STRESS TRYING TO PLAY BAKERY AND RESTERAUNT NOW FUN IS BEING SUCKED OUT OF IT WITH ALL THE NEW RULES (GIFTING ETC) AND GLITCHES

Missing free gems button in bakery story and it been this way for about 3 week

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Denie49 View Post
    Missing free gems button in bakery story and it been this way for about 3 week
    It's a promotional feature that comes and goes to random players. You stand a chance to get it back.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Besides gems for everything, not recognising items bought or cooked but NOW EVERY BAKERY I TRY TO TIP I GET MESSAGE BAKERY FAILED TO LOAD...UGHH SO MUCH STRESS TRYING TO PLAY BAKERY AND RESTERAUNT NOW FUN IS BEING SUCKED OUT OF IT WITH ALL THE NEW RULES (GIFTING ETC) AND GLITCHES
    Have you tried checking your connection and device? Sounds like your game progress is not saved. Try the suggestions in What can I do to resolve my game issues? in Game Guide. If your device is lacking resources, it may be a strain on it when you visit bigger bakeries when it requires more resources to load.

Missing the recipe Sticky Cakes for the goal.