Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Account Not Secure

Hi everyone,
    Not sure what to do. For the past week, something seems to be wrong with my account.
    One of the things that has happened, I have to keep logging back in.
    When I try and login
    I keep seeing a message in all Red
    Website Not Secure

Is there a safe place & do I need to worry about someone charging and doing things to my account? Hi
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    [Moving to Bugs and Issues]

Are you getting this message when logging into the forums, or logging into the game?

If it's the forums: you can check that it's a secure site by looking at the URL. The address bar should have 'https' and security is denoted in most browsers by a small lock symbol adjacent to the URL:

Make sure the site you're logging into is indeed forums.storm8.com and not a different URL as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	security.png 
Views:	354 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	50282
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Here's another bug I've noticed, this time with the new update.

As you are scrolling through the items you wish to gift to your neighbors, the game just crashes. I was trying to send gifts and as I rushed through the gifts, trying to get to the food items and the game crashed. I reloaded it and tried again and again, it crashed while scrolling through the items.

But, at least it looks like they fixed the crash from the item drops from the appliances.

New Resident

Once unlocked recipes item now locked

Okay so I?ve not play is awhile I think since 2016 or earlier now when I reinstalled the game I put my goal ovens back in my inventory to make basic dishes. Prior to putting them away they were completely unlocked all 9 of them from the same goal. I decided I wanted to make a water theme with some beach deserts and all but 1 recipe is locked now. I?ve noticed that some of my other bulk ovens have the same issues. Was there something that happened that discontinued some of the oven recipes?
    Last edited by jauly; 04-06-19 at 04:19 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jauly View Post
    Okay so I?ve not play is awhile I think since 2016 or earlier now when I reinstalled the game I put my goal ovens back in my inventory to make basic dishes. Prior to putting them away they were completely unlocked all 9 of them from the same goal. I decided I wanted to make a water theme with some beach deserts and all but 1 recipe is locked now. I?ve noticed that some of my other bulk ovens have the same issues. Was there something that happened that discontinued some of the oven recipes?
    Hmm... this is interesting. I've got a few ideas but I was wondering if you could give some more information so I could narrow down the list:

What are the names of the appliance(s) that have showed this issue?
    Does the game still show that you own 9 of the appliance(s) or does it show you have purchase and build them again?
    Has this happened with anything other than the goal appliance(s)? Meaning: have you lost any other previous progress with basic recipes, game level, decos, etc.?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jauly View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Is it possible that you did not complete the limited time goals required to unlock those recipes? Can you give specific examples of those which you are very sure you had unlocked but now locked?

New Resident
    I have problem with "Drink Up The Sun Pt 2" Quest. Pink Cookies is no where to be found!!

Quote Originally Posted by LBrock58 View Post
    I have problem with "Drink Up The Sun Pt 2" Quest. Pink Cookies is no where to be found!!
    They are on the Too Pink Oven. Scroll right to the next page of recipes in the oven. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pr-11-(5-Days)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrock58 View Post
    Scroll to the next page as KadeeDid suggested and you'll see it. Goal info is in Post 1 of Goal thread, link given above.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by roxystaufenberg View Post
    Having issues with the progress bar for all the new drink recipes on the Too Pink oven, , the 3 recipes with Progress Bar problem: Green Glow, Autumn Punch and Old Pal
    Moved your post to the current bug thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-progress-bar