Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The home makeover quest is not updating and there are two home makeover quests in my to do list. I?ve uninstalled and reinstalled bakery story and restraunt story and home design makeover. Still not gone or updated. Any ideas?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by shyari View Post
    The home makeover quest is not updating and there are two home makeover quests in my to do list. I?ve uninstalled and reinstalled bakery story and restraunt story and home design makeover. Still not gone or updated. Any ideas?
    Welcome to the forum.

Which goal screen are you stuck at? Part 1 or 2? Can you post a screenshot?

New Resident

Glitches

I'm using a LG Stylo 3 Android 7.0 device. Game version 1.6.0.3g.

Ok so I have been having several glitches. I will list them all.

1. Daily the game will cycle through a series of pop-ups showing me old goals that I have completed (some from when I 1st started playing). It will pop up the message announcing the new goal and I click OK. Then it shows a status window listing the requirements and reward. Each item is already checked off.

2. In the last 2 days. The same pop up happened but it also popped up a you didn't complete this goal because you ran out of time. Then gave me the option to complete for __ gems. For 2 of them I clicked on the complete with gems and received NO reward. My gems were taken (over 50). Then after the maddening pop ups stopped I realized the goals I just paid for with gems were goals I already completed.

3. The Halloween goals (the butler, witch oven and now cauldron) are popping up with only 5 days to complete them. I read in the forum that they are supposed to have a 15 day completion time. There's no way to complete these multi-part goals in 5 days. Especially when items take 8, 12, 16 or more hours to cook and you need 10+ items.

Rhino Keeper
    iPad version. 11.4.1. Bakery Story 1.8.2 Level 39.

I did not get the current Dia de Muertos side goal. I did get the side goal in knock knock so I was expecting it.

I submitted a support ticked but received an email stating the issue as closed. “We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

Any suggestions?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by 4kidlets View Post
    I'm using a LG Stylo 3 Android 7.0 device. Game version 1.6.0.3g.

Ok so I have been having several glitches. I will list them all.

1. Daily the game will cycle through a series of pop-ups showing me old goals that I have completed (some from when I 1st started playing). It will pop up the message announcing the new goal and I click OK. Then it shows a status window listing the requirements and reward. Each item is already checked off.

2. In the last 2 days. The same pop up happened but it also popped up a you didn't complete this goal because you ran out of time. Then gave me the option to complete for __ gems. For 2 of them I clicked on the complete with gems and received NO reward. My gems were taken (over 50). Then after the maddening pop ups stopped I realized the goals I just paid for with gems were goals I already completed.

3. The Halloween goals (the butler, witch oven and now cauldron) are popping up with only 5 days to complete them. I read in the forum that they are supposed to have a 15 day completion time. There's no way to complete these multi-part goals in 5 days. Especially when items take 8, 12, 16 or more hours to cook and you need 10+ items.

Are you leaving the game running in the background or playing when they start a new day ( used to be midnight Pacific time). I used to play storm 8 games and almost always the game was either active or it was still loaded in memory around midnight. That would trigger those irritating messages. I guess having a lock on the game when they refresh the servers somehow would not read the code showing you had already completed those. Try too shut down the game completely about 1150 Pacific, maybe wait till 1215am for a text. See if that helps. I don't think i every saw a real fix for it, but i was idle for a year so idk. Also back then i think it was Android not ios, but not 100% on that.

New Resident
    Re not getting side goals. Black and White cookies are the first task. You are level 39. That recipe doesn't appear until you are level 44 so you can't do that goal yet.. That happened to me on an earlier goal. I got to the magic level in the middle of the challenge and the side goals appeared then so if you got 44 before end of the
    14/15 days, you should see them. I wish they'd put in a comment in the app but i don't think that will occur. You can look up recipes in this forum and see requirement.

Rhino Keeper
    Great catch! Emma. Thank you. I might get to level 44 by the end but by then there will not be enough time to complete. That is certainly disappointing.

Has anyone else had floor decorations disappear? Yesterday I noticed that four of mine were just gone🤔

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tinasbakery23 View Post
    Has anyone else had floor decorations disappear? Yesterday I noticed that four of mine were just gone樂
    Have you checked to see if they are in your inventory?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Sweet Pink Chairs Bug

Replying to a previous thread here. The seating bug is definitely the "sweet pink" chairs, same for me; switch them out and customers sit. Can support please look into this? I recently sent a PM as well.
    Sometimes these chairs glitch in placing also, saying, "tap again to buy" despite inventory and will not place. Please resolve this.
    Last edited by wazoe; 11-21-18 at 08:31 PM. Reason: title, also not attached to posts I was responding too so edited.