Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

What do I need to delete and reinstall the app? I changed my password, but if I need the email I used when I began playing, it no longer exist...so, I'm afraid to delete and not be able to get back in the game. Any suggestions? New email is []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-08-18 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Removed email for privacy reasons

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pammi24 View Post
    What do I need to delete and reinstall the app? I changed my password, but if I need the email I used when I began playing, it no longer exist...so, I'm afraid to delete and not be able to get back in the game. Any suggestions? New email is []
    You don't need anything for reinstalling app. Make sure you have your Storm8 id (i.e. pammi24) and password of your account for safety. Reinstalling is fast and easy and won't affect your account.

Rhino Keeper
    BS 1.8.2 is having these problems that I've encountered (I try to be specific so the post may get a little long):

1. When sending gifts to neighbors, it takes more than 3 sec to load my neighbor list, if I'm lucky. If it takes longer than that, then I'll get the "Oh Darn! Check your connection" message.
    2. When making requests to neighbors, same issue as above: more than 3 sec to load list, if it does. If longer, "Oh Darn!"
    3. When checking messages to accept gifts, same issue as above.
    4. When loading the game for the first time (not having it running in the background), it will "Oh Darn!" out.
    5. Sometimes, even with the issues in 1-3, it will eventually load but it takes so long. This was never the issue with previous versions.

This following issue may be related to this version because when I uninstalled it and installed an older version of it (1.5.1), the problems listed above resurfaced.

I have five iOS devices that run the latest version of BS. Four of them are updated to the most recent version of iOS 11 (the other cannot install iOS 10 and above). All are on the same network. I play other online games that have no problem connecting and remaining online so I know my network connection isn't the problem. It's like S8 servers are timing out whenever it tries to load neighbors or load the game or something. I don't know what the problem is; all I know is that it seems to have started with this recent version of BS.

None of them are connected to the Game Center.

I've been playing BS for years. I've never encountered these problems until now. It doesn't enhance game play, that's for sure!

Lately whenever i send out requests i only get one part back and it?s from stormies store so i figured my neighbors weren?t getting the requests so i sent a request to my mom and sure enough it?s been 5 hours and she still hasn?t gotten the request and i still have 1 part (from stormie) same thing is happening in restaurant sometimes they go through some times they don?t but i still can?t request again till reset even though nobody got the request

it?s super inconvenient because i can?t finish the goals where your neighbors need to send you 6 tickets or whatver without using gems because nobody receives my requests!

i?m playing on ios btw

Grand Emperor
    Is it possible that you have been sending lots of requests past several days and inevitably jammed up your request queue? Try not to send more than 20 requests per day and see if it improves. Hope it does. Crossing my fingers for you.

Rhino Keeper

HELP I keep making the soda drinks for the fathers days goals

But they don?t register as finished my goal is still at zero
    Activist

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ladym10 View Post
    I have 2 accounts using 1 device. I got the new beach goal for 1 account but didn?t get it on my other account. I tried restarting my iPhone 7 but it didn?t fix the problem and there?s only 2 days left of the goal. Any advice?
    Your post has been moved to this bug thread. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...up-Please-help!

New Resident
    Hello, my Bakery Story app keeps saying that it has stopped working and it keeps closing me out of the app... I'm doing the current mission and I can't serve my food or anything. Can someone explain what is going on? I am connected to wifi, and my other apps are working fine. I cleared my cache too.