Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries957 View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem with offers popping for past goals popping up? Recently, I've had a lot of trouble with this because if you close it another pops up immediately after. If you purchase (or accidentally click buy) you don't get anything from it! Your gems just get stolen! This is super irritating since I know I've had over 200 gems taken this way. �� this happens when I'm playing on my android device. Can someone look into fixing this please!
    This is a well known android problem. Just close the game, then reopen it. Don't click on anything as it's a bug and as you say, you get nothing from it except lost gems.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone else have the problem with offers popping for past goals popping up? Recently, I've had a lot of trouble with this because if you close it another pops up immediately after. If you purchase (or accidentally click buy) you don't get anything from it! Your gems just get stolen! This is super irritating since I know I've had over 200 gems taken this way. 😠 this happens when I'm playing on my android device. Can someone look into fixing this please!
    Yes, many people on Android are suffering from this problem. I have been harping about this issue on the Restaurant Story forum but the the responses from mods/community manager have been unhelpful and useless, or just did not respond to my other questions.
    Have you tried submitting tickets to S8 support to get your gems back?

I have but they "don't give refunds", and when I ask questions as to why it's happening I get "we do not give hints or *****s". Super annoying.

Host(ess)

Same here

I have but they "don't give refunds", and when I ask questions as to why it's happening I get "we do not give hints or *****s". Super annoying.
    I usually don't receive response when asking 4 gems back. I will be tapping away tipping n dang window pops up n there goes my gems. I emailed stating gems were purchased with money and stolen gems taken due 2 their game glitches & refusing 2 return gems, seeing how i received absolutely nothing for gems taken, pretty sure is not legal. If it is, it's still bad business ripping off your paying customers. So sad they feel this is ok

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For further discussion on platform parity, please file a forum dispute thread and discuss with the Community Manager.
    I play on android and watching videos for gems has never been available for me

Is anyone else currently experiencing serious game loading and visiting loading issues? I even deleted the game, reinstalled it and still major problems persist. Anyone know anything about this or have suggestions?

New Resident
    I AM having pop ups all the time too. I thought it was my tablet so I bought a new one but is still happens

Does anyone elseave the problem with offers popping for past goals popping up? Recently, I've had a lot of trouble with this because if you close it another pops up immediately after. If you purchase (or accidentally click buy) you don't get anything from it! Your gems just get stolen! This is super irritating since I know I've had over 200 gems taken this way. 😠 this happens when I'm playing on my android device. Can someone look into fixing this please!
    Happens to me all the time! Especially when I log in and out. I play on android and IOS but there are more problems on android so I play on iOS

New Resident
    I have the same problem with pop ups and losing gems. It really only started around Thanksgiving and seems to be getting worse.

I am unable to see at which Level I will get a New Oven Slot.
    In my OVENS TAB it says that..... Next Oven available at Lvl....?
    I donot understand why this is happening ?
    Any hel is appreciated !!
    I'm Lvl 35 now , can anyone tell at which level I'll get a New Oven Slot ?
    Only accepting 3/4 STAR Players who are very ACTIVE and TIP and GIFT daily !!
    Id: asaifee02 / Lvl: 41 / 4 STAR