Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Decleigh View Post
    My quest book has vanished. I?ve deleted the app and restarted my tablet but it is still gone. Any suggestions?
    Once you complete all the available goals/quests , your book will be removed.
    When new goals/quest are available you will see your book again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Old goals keep popping up in bakery & restaurant. This has happened before but not for a while

Yep since the latest update the candy canes pop ups for old goals over and over again again over n over till it crash and shuts down so annoying.

I play bakery story valentines edition and I want to know what happened to all the Christmas decorations? I bought some christmas tables a few weeks ago and now there aren't any Christmas tables , chairs, wall papers, etc.... But yet when I visit other bakeries, their whole bakery is decorated with nothing but Christmas from floor to walls etc.... Where are they getting their stuff from? Where are my Christmas decorations? Also in the past 2 weeks, when I log into the game, all of a sudden I get tons of pop ups from all the past goals that have been long gone and in order for the pop ups to stop, I have to leave the game and come back and even that I have to a couple of times for it to get corrected.

candy cane oven is broken... I unlocked all the new candy canes, but now only candy cane cake can be made from that oven... all other candy canes are gone from the oven. It just started to happen when these new goals from blue gift stove came up.

New Resident
    Same for me. Candy canes gone from oven.

The Honorable Panda
    Candy Cane issue has been flagged over. See thread

The team is currently looking into this.

Bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-cane-recipes-
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Question Problems Trying To Contact Help

Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing? I'm running into issues when trying to contact support for help on the Candy Cane Fountain. I hit Finish at the end. I still cant seem to find it. Not sure if I'm overlooking it?
    When I tried to fill out things to contact them, at first it said my email address is invalid. Not sure if that is why it's not working.
    Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

I am experiencing the same for 2 years now...

All my Xmas decorations disappear including ovens tables chairs previous Xmas goal items and so on..