Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    Hi there I saw your post in a bubble on the next few pages. I meant to reply to you? Yikes, but it went to kooky? She replied to you, idk what I was thinking but I thought it was your post (The original one which is this one). Anyways if able you will see it. I wanted to know did u go to that link? I did and nothing? Nothing has been post and it's outdated. I agree with you. Keep me posted, cheers
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Host(ess)
    I had 180 gems and then went down to 52 when I collected my goal.(s). What is the point of trying to save up your gems if you are just going to randomly lose them?

Hello, I have an issue with the most recent goal with the Bakesgiving oven. The goal is to make some Yam Cheesecakes but it's not available for me to make because it was part of a previous goal. How do you get around this without spending gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita2493 View Post
    Hello, I have an issue with the most recent goal with the Bakesgiving oven. The goal is to make some Yam Cheesecakes but it's not available for me to make because it was part of a previous goal. How do you get around this without spending gems?
    Hi, my yam cheesecake opened when I completed the goal before it. Alot of recipes open other recipes here, I've noticed.

I bought a iPhone 8plus but the sound of bakery story music is distorted... wonder if you guys updated to iPhone 8 🤷🏽*♀️

When i clear my cache it wont load my bakery at all and i tried shutting it down 5 different times and uninstalling it

I have completed autumn cookies I am only needing 3 to complete I did this multiple times today without credit

New Resident
    The icon on the upper right side of the screen to get gems for watching videos has been gone the last couple days. Is anyone else having this issue? Did they get rid of this daily feature?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Decleigh View Post
    The icon on the upper right side of the screen to get gems for watching videos has been gone the last couple days. Is anyone else having this issue? Did they get rid of this daily feature?
    The video feature is subject to change. Hopefully you will receive it again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    My quest book has vanished. I’ve deleted the app and restarted my tablet but it is still gone. Any suggestions?