Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Hi, i have the latest version of IOS 11.0.3 installed on my iphone 6plus

Bakery story 1.7.8

Not sure whether this is a bug/issue but:
    When a neighbour gives me gifts, there are two options given under the "News" tab - use gift or gift back. When i press the 'gift back' option, it already automatically chosen a random gift to send, which makes it inconvenient as you can't send gifts right there and then, you'll have to visit their bakery instead and send gifts from there ( then only i get to choose the gift i want to send) whereas this problem does not happen on restaurant story (1.8) .

Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by carmenjp428 View Post
    Hi, i have the latest version of IOS 11.0.3 installed on my iphone 6plus

Bakery story 1.7.8

Not sure whether this is a bug/issue but:
    When a neighbour gives me gifts, there are two options given under the "News" tab - use gift or gift back. When i press the 'gift back' option, it already automatically chosen a random gift to send, which makes it inconvenient as you can't send gifts right there and then, you'll have to visit their bakery instead and send gifts from there ( then only i get to choose the gift i want to send) whereas this problem does not happen on restaurant story (1.8) .

Thank you.
    I am sorry but this is a known issue. See post 1 for a workaround on the bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1130953
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am sorry but this is a known issue. See post 1 for a workaround on the bug thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1130953
    Have we ever been told why this was changed and why it cannot be changed back to how it used to be?

I've been having issues with bakery story since early morning, I just thought it was just my connection, but I'm also playing restaurant story and it works fine. I uninstalled BS, only to see that "my device isn't compatible with the BS's version."

I'm on androind 7.0, but can't see what BS's version is. It just shows downloads, etc., but nothing about the version.

How do I fix this, pls?

EDIT: It works with mobile data, it's just on wifi that it doesn't.
    Last edited by Safiyatyler; 10-15-17 at 03:55 PM.

Pumpkin cookies

I lost my pumpkin cookies on my oven in bs1. Did this happen to anyone else?

Executive Chef
    Pumpkin cookies were a limited time recipe, they were always intended to leave the game yesterday. There were pop-ups warning us in the past few days.

Thanks

Executive Chef

Game goals disappeared.

Yesterday in my goal board I had 2 game goals. One being monopoly bingo and forest story and it had a 66 day timer on it. Now both have disappeared from the board.

Quote Originally Posted by choconutmilk View Post
    Hello..I'm having trouble in purchasing gems. I recently reinstalled bakery story after taking a few months break. And now I just realized that I can't make a purchase on the game. Whenever I hit the buy button, the screen freeze or just stop responding. I used to buy gems in the old days with no problem at all. I play on Android, the game version is 1.6.0.3g, and I've done all uninstall-reinstall-clear cache thing on my phone. Is it just me or anyone else having the same problem?
    It has been solved. Finally, I found out that the problem was on the Play Store app permissions. All I did was enable the start in background and voila..everthing's fine now.

Just in case if someone stuck on this problem too..

Farm Supplier
    Wow! I wish I had this help! Lol... this happen to me too! I truly believe the manager (that link) is able and can offer that feature to all players! I had mine since I started, then I had glitch issues long story, then my video was flashing coming on screen then disappears like stuttering coming and going. Then one day the stuttering stopped and my video was gone? I emailed support to help. I deleted that email or it was I ask to be delete that website (cant recall the name) not realizing that how its done to be on that site? silly me! Then I went and used my gmail got a new ticket, on the first ticket (i do know the gender) that person said in the email its a glitch blah blah working on it, then I on the other ticket was told random? Same person. It didnt make sense? I went back to that person and explain my situation (about the email change or something I did) which also took away my profile on that website when i ask for that request? what a mess! Lol Lesson learn! Moving forward I gave her my first ticket number, they open email saw what they wrote? I didn't hear from them........ I'm tapping my fingers whistling and waiting... click clock... realize perhaps they forgot? I sent another one and got a reply next day, said nothing about the glitch just that is how that works "it's no longer available" very nice email between us, ending with its random pick. In my heart I honestly didnt believe that answer, however, I went along with it and waited and see what happens? Welp, all the employees were gone and a possibly may not have bakery story... blah blah this and that, so on (: but we are still here and no video? Lol phew!!! Good thing I didn't go all detail even more lol... sorry for the mess ups on here, typing fast! The Point is, it shouldn't of never been taken away in the first place and to be offer to all players, let it be part of the game! (: Thank you, to those who read this and get it what im trying to express? I also will take this to the link above, again I wish someone had offer that link to me?! When I was searching seeking help?! Instead I was told "random pick" nope don't think so. I think it's a glitch on my account! I can still see the video wanting to stay, the longest it had stayed very recently was about 30 seconds that's a long time. Ok I need stop lol! Cheers
    Last edited by firelove37; 10-23-17 at 06:11 PM. Reason: fixing my sentense and notice it was repeating. and i was jumping all over (:
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication