Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    iPad 2017 Bakery story goals dissapear!

Quote Originally Posted by aasamir View Post
    iPad 2017 Bakery story goals dissapear!
    This isn’t a bug the goal ended last night
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Side goal dissappeared!

I'm a player since at least 08 and the game is getting buggy.

Game reset acting strange and not resetting at normal time for all gifts to be sent/received - not constant issue, sporadic
    missing items from storage - is this a server issue possibly?

Now the side goal which displayed originally is gone from my window. It showed up and announced originally but never fully appeared as a side goal so I didn't realize it WAS one until I read the forums.

I've been making bazillion candy corn coffee and pumpkin cookies, strawberry cakes are running and will do espressos
    I want that haunted piano.

Can someone check the servers to see what's happening?

very sad!

No problems on RS, jut BS.

I lost the quest where you make blood items...i know other people have not lost it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but i still don't have it... is there any way to get it back? My phone uses android if that makes a difference

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSyrinx View Post
    I lost the quest where you make blood items...i know other people have not lost it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but i still don't have it... is there any way to get it back? My phone uses android if that makes a difference
    Those goals went away because they expired - unfortunately, the window to complete those goals has ended, so any recipes you weren't able to unlock will stay locked unless the goals are re-released, or the recipes are unlocked for the community. The prize from those goals, the Coffin Shelf, is available in the market to buy for 12 gems.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The game is set to reset at around 12 AM (00:00) PST. Can you please double-check if your gifting/tipping resets around this time? Please also keep in mind, you can accept up to 20 gifts per day, and request up to 20 as well.

Regarding the side goal: please check the goal thread for the discussion on this. It shouldn't disappear from your goals clipboard until you've completed the goal.

Alternatively, it shouldn't appear on your clipboard until you've completed enough steps in the main goal line to access it. For this particular goal, the side goal pops up after you've completed all steps relating to the first appliance. You can cross-check which step you're at against the steps posted in the thread if you'd like.

If your issues persist, please send me a PM. Thanks

Moved to Bugs and Issues
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hello..I'm having trouble in purchasing gems. I recently reinstalled bakery story after taking a few months break. And now I just realized that I can't make a purchase on the game. Whenever I hit the buy button, the screen freeze or just stop responding. I used to buy gems in the old days with no problem at all. I play on Android, the game version is 1.6.0.3g, and I've done all uninstall-reinstall-clear cache thing on my phone. Is it just me or anyone else having the same problem?

New Resident
    Missing Gem Dispensers in Bakery Story
    Hi
    So sorry to be a bother. I hope you're the right person to contact about this. I have 2 gem dispensers and both have been invisible for over a week now. And they've gone invisible before but always come back. But not this time. And usually the squares where they sit go red if I try to place something there but now they're green. Which leads me to believe they have been removed from my bakery. And I didn't do that. I haven't placed anything in their spot and they aren't in my design tab. 2 dispensers is 900 gems and that's a lot to pay for something that's been taken away. Also since the Halloween goal has been on my coin boost has said it costs 0 gems and if you click activate it says it activates but it actually doesn't. I tried emailing support about this using the correct ticket and I got an email back instantly saying my case had been closed and payments in bakery story couldn't be found or replaced. Not cool. If gem dispensers are removed that's fine but I'd like my 900 gems back. All my neighbours dispensers are missing too.
    I play on apple and I'm up to date in regards to updates.
    My Bakery Story version is 1.7.8 updated 4th August 2017 and my iPad version is 10.3.3 and up to date. I've also done the uninstall reinstall process and this is still the case.

Once again so sorry to be a bother. I would just like some help with this.
    Thank you

New Resident

Colonial Oven

I purchased colonial oven and on the little info description it said that I would get gems for completing recipes. I have yet to get any gems from completing recipes. How does this work?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chiarakai View Post
    Missing Gem Dispensers in Bakery Story
    Hi
    So sorry to be a bother. I hope you're the right person to contact about this. I have 2 gem dispensers and both have been invisible for over a week now. And they've gone invisible before but always come back. But not this time. And usually the squares where they sit go red if I try to place something there but now they're green. Which leads me to believe they have been removed from my bakery. And I didn't do that. I haven't placed anything in their spot and they aren't in my design tab. 2 dispensers is 900 gems and that's a lot to pay for something that's been taken away. Also since the Halloween goal has been on my coin boost has said it costs 0 gems and if you click activate it says it activates but it actually doesn't. I tried emailing support about this using the correct ticket and I got an email back instantly saying my case had been closed and payments in bakery story couldn't be found or replaced. Not cool. If gem dispensers are removed that's fine but I'd like my 900 gems back. All my neighbours dispensers are missing too.
    I play on apple and I'm up to date in regards to updates.
    My Bakery Story version is 1.7.8 updated 4th August 2017 and my iPad version is 10.3.3 and up to date. I've also done the uninstall reinstall process and this is still the case.

Once again so sorry to be a bother. I would just like some help with this.
    Thank you
    Thanks for your pm. Sorry to hear that. Please send me your ticket number and I'll see if they are able to help you check on your case. Also replied you via pm.