Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    Hi there, I recently cooked on my Banner Oven for the first time since it was issued as a goal oven, and I think there's a glitch in the finished display appearance of the three pies. They are all plain, undecorated, and almost the same color when displayed on the counter. Just three round, tan pies. However, in the recipe selection, they appear to have whipped cream, chocolate shavings, caramel syrup, and other decorations on top. Is this a known glitch?

New Resident
    Yes, let me try! Can you see these? https://goo.gl/photos/QkGnbkH5CFKsTLyV6

Hello, I am having a problem. During game play sometimes a review of all the quests you have completed or started shows up on your screen. For the ones that are incomplete it asks if you would like to complete the quest with jewels. I have noticed that when I choose to complete a quest with jewels that should open up a menu item on a stove. It deducts the jewels, but don't unlock the menu item and the next time your past quests show up the quest you paid the jewels for shows up again. I tried contacting support but each time it closes out the support ticket . Can anyone help me?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CherriLynne View Post
    Hello, I am having a problem. During game play sometimes a review of all the quests you have completed or started shows up on your screen. For the ones that are incomplete it asks if you would like to complete the quest with jewels. I have noticed that when I choose to complete a quest with jewels that should open up a menu item on a stove. It deducts the jewels, but don't unlock the menu item and the next time your past quests show up the quest you paid the jewels for shows up again. I tried contacting support but each time it closes out the support ticket . Can anyone help me?
    Do you have a screenshot of that goal? Can you post it if you do? Depending on the specific task, gemming through the task is to complete that task but it does not unlock the locked item.

Unhappy Bakery Story

I dont have any news goals for the game to earn rewards as compared to my other friends account. I am not able to earn physical gems as well through watching videos. It only allows me to reduce the baking time. Please help.

Currently using Android System.

Grand Emperor
    These promotional features goes to players randomly, some get it and some dont. The watching video for gems is not available on Android devices.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'll try to find out more for you.
    Have you heard anything about this? No rush or anything, it's just to satisfy my own curiosity

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gubbyhoo View Post
    Have you heard anything about this? No rush or anything, it's just to satisfy my own curiosity
    No news yet. I'll post as soon as I have news to share.