Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Won't let me change name

I am trying to change my bakery name from tasty treats to edible delights but it won't let me. I keep getting a message saying I need 1-15 characters, which I have and that I can't use certain symbols, which I'm not trying to use, I want to use emojis in my new name like other bakery names have so why won't it let me do it? I am willing to pay the 10 gems to change my name but it just won't let me do it no matter what name I try! Can someone please help? Thanks

Edit: I finally was able to change my name. Didn't know that spaces counted towards the characters.thanks
    Last edited by crzy4food; 01-29-17 at 11:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Still getting only Golden Knobs when I hit gift back on iOS please please please fix this !

Farm Supplier
    My device: Apple iPhone 6S

Bakery Story version: 1.7.7

Issue: In the last 3 days, I have been consistently receiving only 19 gifts per day. Not really that big a thing if it weren't for the goals. In the past, this will happen to me once in a while, but never for 3 consecutive days. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    Still getting only Golden Knobs when I hit gift back on iOS please please please fix this !
    Here's a reply from Community Manager on this. I think your neighbours are gifting you the default gift.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    If your neighbours are not gifting through the Social Screen, you'll be receiving whatever default gift they have for bulk gifting. Our team is aware of the issue. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDJ16 View Post

Issue: In the last 3 days, I have been consistently receiving only 19 gifts per day. Not really that big a thing if it weren't for the goals. In the past, this will happen to me once in a while, but never for 3 consecutive days. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks!
    Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game. It'll be helpful to attach screenshots of your gifts in newsfeed and let the Agent know which you were able or unable to receive. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDJ16 View Post

Thanks!
    More information from Community Manager on this. Is it possible that you have sent Stormie a request? If you have requested an item from Stormie, Stormie gives you the item but it still counts as 1 from items received. From there, you can only receive 19 as Stormie counts as the 20th. If you didnt request from Stormie and yet only receive 19 gifts, please continue to contact and work with Support on this.

Bakery story 1.7.7 on the iPhone 7. The problem occur shortly before Christmas. I can only send gold knobs as gifts. It doesn't give me any other options. I have reported this problem before and still it has not been fixed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainyblackrose View Post
    Bakery story 1.7.7 on the iPhone 7. The problem occur shortly before Christmas. I can only send gold knobs as gifts. It doesn't give me any other options. I have reported this problem before and still it has not been fixed.
    This is a known issue. Please see Post 1 for work around the issue in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-1-7-6-Issues

Hi, Bakery Story must have a problem, my neighbours are leaving tips on my counters, yes counters, it won't let me clear them, anyone know what's happening ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mags1210 View Post
    Hi, Bakery Story must have a problem, my neighbours are leaving tips on my counters, yes counters, it won't let me clear them, anyone know what's happening ?
    Can you post screenshot? I'm not seeing that in my game. Would you like to reinstall yours and see if it works?