Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    Is anybody else missing Christmas items in their storage? I'm missing my snow ball chairs and lots of other decor that I purchased two years ago. Can't get anyone to help me

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by poopiepants79 View Post
    Is anybody else missing Christmas items in their storage? I'm missing my snow ball chairs and lots of other decor that I purchased two years ago. Can't get anyone to help me
    Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.

I've moved your post here because it's off topic in update thread.

New Resident
    Does anybody know why my game is bugging out, things like the door has disappeared although people are still coming through it.
    Things like my bread oven is invisible and I can't click on it except when whatever is cooking in it is ready!
    It's very annoying and was wondering whether any of you guys have expierenced it? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by empeart96 View Post
    Does anybody know why my game is bugging out, things like the door has disappeared although people are still coming through it.
    Things like my bread oven is invisible and I can't click on it except when whatever is cooking in it is ready!
    It's very annoying and was wondering whether any of you guys have expierenced it? Thanks
    Please reinstall your game and see if it works better.

New Resident
    I have an Apple ipad, I haven't gotten movies for my daily gems for almost 2 weeks now. Can you please fix this problem. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapuana82 View Post
    I have an Apple ipad, I haven't gotten movies for my daily gems for almost 2 weeks now. Can you please fix this problem. Thanks
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players. It may be removed or changed overtime.
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ily-gem-videos

Host(ess)
    Hi, does anyone else has issues with wrong charging gems? I have just purchased 50 gems for 6,99? via iTunes and had 9 myself from before. So I got 59 gems. I've bought 2 of the Black Friday boxes, which is 6 gems eacht. Therefore i should have left 47 gems. (59-12=47), but it charged me 24 Gems, like 12 gems for each and now i have left 35 gems 😞That's pretty sad, as I have had purchased the gems extra for the Black Friday sale🙄. Please Storm8 help me. I have already send you an email about that, but maybe the forum is much faster.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gistarfashion View Post
    Hi, does anyone else has issues with wrong charging gems? I have just purchased 50 gems for 6,99? via iTunes and had 9 myself from before. So I got 59 gems. I've bought 2 of the Black Friday boxes, which is 6 gems eacht. Therefore i should have left 47 gems. (59-12=47), but it charged me 24 Gems, like 12 gems for each and now i have left 35 gems ��That's pretty sad, as I have had purchased the gems extra for the Black Friday sale��. Please Storm8 help me. I have already send you an email about that, but maybe the forum is much faster.
    Strange that your boxes are 6 gems, mine are 12 gems. Sounds they should be 12 gems from the deduction. Maybe a display error. Pm me your ticket number and I'll add it to the report.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Strange that your boxes are 6 gems, mine are 12 gems. Sounds they should be 12 gems from the deduction. Maybe a display error. Pm me your ticket number and I'll add it to the report.
    Thank you very much. I did

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gistarfashion View Post
    Thank you very much. I did
    Thanks. I've passed it in.