Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteland View Post
    I don't know if i can play by 3G to other games but I think so. When I try to play Bakery Story by 3G the game says me that I don't have internet.
    Is your Android to ICS 4.0.3 a phone ? Do you have a cellular plan attached to this device. If it is a tablet, you may only have the option to use it with wifi.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Is your Android to ICS 4.0.3 a phone ? Do you have a cellular plan attached to this device. If it is a tablet, you may only have the option to use it with wifi.
    Before I said I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and I have a 3G-plan attached to it.

The Honorable Panda
    Before I said I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and I have a 3G-plan attached to it.
    I am not sure what is going on. I will see if I can get some help...

The signal strength of the 3G connection to your current location is weak or it is unable to maintain a steady connection. You need a steady connection so you can connect to the servers and run the game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The signal strength of the 3G connection to your current location is weak or it is unable to maintain a steady connection. You need a steady connection so you can connect to the servers and run the game.
    Before I said that when I had the previous version of Android (2.3.4) I could connect on 3G, and then when I updated de phone to Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) I can't connect on 3G.

I didn't move from my house since I have 4.0.3, so the game should connect on 3G like before, and it doesn't work. Therefore, it's not the signal strenght or whatever because I have the same signal than before, I don't know if you understand me but I hope so.

Thanks to everyone for answer... Please help me, this is like a pain in the {} xDD
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-08-12 at 05:04 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

New Resident
    Oops sorry I didn't know we can't use that kind of words... I'm sorry :S

The Honorable Panda
    Before I said that when I had the previous version of Android (2.3.4) I could connect on 3G, and then when I updated de phone to Android Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) I can't connect on 3G.

I didn't move from my house since I have 4.0.3, so the game should connect on 3G like before, and it doesn't work. Therefore, it's not the signal strenght or whatever because I have the same signal than before, I don't know if you understand me but I hope so.

Thanks to everyone for answer... Please help me, this is like a pain in the {} xDD
    If you 3G is working, then I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com to have have look into your game.

New Resident
    My 3G works with all (Whatsapp, google search, scrabble, etc.) except for Bakery Story, I have already tested it. I'll send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com later, I hope it will be useful to solve my problem. Thanks again to everyone for answering!

After updating to BS version 1.5.1 the number of customers coming in has drastically dropped! At times there are only 2 to 4 people eating at a time. Tried deleting and reinstalling, but still same. Read in another thread that other players also have faced this. Any suggestions are welcome, and hopefully Teamlava will fix this asap.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kishkash View Post
    After updating to BS version 1.5.1 the number of customers coming in has drastically dropped! At times there are only 2 to 4 people eating at a time. Tried deleting and reinstalling, but still same. Read in another thread that other players also have faced this. Any suggestions are welcome, and hopefully Teamlava will fix this asap.
    There isn't anything that we players can do, TL needs to fix it and they've been made aware of it. If/when they actually get around to fixing it, well that's another thing entirely.

Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast