Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Why is the festival arch so tiny? Is it suppose to be a toy arch? It's too small for Jean-Pierre to walk through. S8, can you resize?
    I will pass this request over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will pass this request over.
    Many thanks Kooky! Hagd

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Why is the festival arch so tiny? Is it suppose to be a toy arch? It's too small for Jean-Pierre to walk through. S8, can you resize?
    They are not able to enlarge it at this time, but it's something they'll keep in mind for future releases.
    Sorry!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can someone please help me with all the pop-ups?!! I have Bakery Story on Kindle Fire (version 1.5.5.7). Every day, at log in (occasionally twice a day) I am bombarded by over 50 pop-ups! They congratulate me on all past goals achieved and ask me if I want to purchase previous missed goals with gems. I have tried deleting and re-downloading game. Is there a fix for this??

New Resident

Goal

On my October's oven where you have to get 12 mask and 12 capes, I have sent all my requests, and when I have asked others they are saying they have not even received them. I am on IPad Air. 9.0.2 ?

I'm having the same issue. I'm not getting credit for the requests I know my neighbors have sent. I can see where it says progress but the number does not change. I should have completed this task already but my neighbors responses are not getting credited.
    Last edited by duchessdee; 10-17-15 at 11:17 AM.

1. I was community level 4 and now I'm level 3 again

2. I get displayed that I have reached the next level, but in the bar on the screen appears to me that I still have not leveled.
    It happened to me again now.
    Whats wrong? I feel like the game is *****ing me!
    I'm german but I do my best to speak and write english

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithCiara View Post
    1. I was community level 4 and now I'm level 3 again

2. I get displayed that I have reached the next level, but in the bar on the screen appears to me that I still have not leveled.
    It happened to me again now.
    Whats wrong? I feel like the game is *****ing me!
    1. The social star rating decreases everyday so if you don't tip enough people to maintain your 4-star rating today, it will decrease the following day.
    2. The bar reverts back when you level up because this shows the progress you've made each level, not 1-99 entirely. If you've upped a level after the display and the bar is back to the beginning, it's normal.

Executive Chef
    okay TL. I am pretty sure that I have personally posted in this bugs thread previously about this specific issue, but if not then in RS, because the exact same bug still occurs on a daily basis in BOTH games.

I am playing on an iphone 6 plus, ios 9.1, BS version 1.7.7.

The issue STILL is: when i go to request parts from neighbors, or request anything and click on the "ask friends" button (for example, during events/goals requesting whatever the goal asks for from neighbors), I go to check all of the boxes for my neighbors one by one, and once I've done about the first 10 or 12 boxes, all of the ones I have already checked just UN CHECK all of a sudden..., also you have to click DIRECTLY in the small squares to check that you want to request from that person, instead of the way that it used to be where you could just click pretty much anywhere to the left of the box (on the person's bakery name, etc.) and it would check their box. Now if it is not directly inside the box, it doesn't check it period, so it takes forever to ask people especially if you want and or need to ask basically everyone in your friends/neighborhood list as I do almost every day. The same really goes for when I'm gifting to neighbors. It's such a pain. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS ALREADY! its been this way for months and months now, and I realize that there are many of us asking for help or for you to fix this and that but just please fix it. Thank you!

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	411.3 KB 
ID:	26071Hi, I'm not sure if this is an known issue or just happening to me but I can't see all items in the design menu. Also when i place some items I.e table, floor decor, chair etc I can't see it at all but if I click the spot it does register (show up as there). It's like it's there but I can't see it. If it's table I can actually see tips left on it. If it's a oven, cooker I can see what is being cooked or baked but not the machine. Strangely this happens when I visit my neighbours too. Anyone had this issue or know of a fix? As it's pretty annoying not being able to use/see so many items.
    Last edited by Leckz; 11-15-15 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Update info