Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

I wish I could delete that message, I found out what the problem was

Farm Supplier
    My cream whip that I make on the new whip fountain is invisible! U can't see it when it's on the appliance then its invisible when placed on a counter! Help! Very annoying!

My Galaxy S4 just updated to Lollipop 5.0 and now the app crashes whenever I try to visit a neighbor. When I try to bake something, the screen goes black but eventually restarts.

Problem do coSwerl quest

Hi I am having a problem doing the coSwerl quest it asked me to buy six chairs an tables I bought the chairs but when I go to buy the tables there locked I'm not sure what to do

Farm Supplier
    The update today made my messages & wall screen HUGE!! Neighbors walls too. Will that be corrected? (Soon I hope)

I did the latest app update and now I can't use my "paste" function when leaving messages on walls. Please help!

Please add a purchase confirmation button for use when making a purchase using gems. It is entirely too easy to touch the wrong place on your screen and "buy" something you neither want nor need.

I have been playing Baking Story 1.5.5.9, on Android tablet LG 5.0.2, the current goal for the banner oven is gone, it showed up then it was gone, didn't even get a chance to click on it. I have restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still nothing. Not sure what else to do.

Executive Chef
    i'm going to put this under the suggestions thread as well because it kind of fits into both. PLease please TL, FIX THE GIFTING FRIENDS SECTION. We used to be able to click anywhere in the rectangle that said which friend we would be gifting, and now we have to click inside the little tiny box to check it, in order to gift a friend. I will often just gift my entire friends list and so now that i can't just click anywhere to gift it takes soooooo much longer! We still have this nice feature in dragon story if you don't realize what I mean. It changed a few months ago and I so hope it changes back. I think the same goes for RS, it used to be much faster to gift everyone and now it takes FOREVER. It's not a glitch persay, but it really irks me and I try to gift all of my neighbors almost daily.

I'm playing on an iphone 6 plus, verison 1.7.6

Grand Emperor
    Why is the festival arch so tiny? Is it suppose to be a toy arch? It's too small for Jean-Pierre to walk through. S8, can you resize?