Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lumerr View Post
    Hi
    Is there any way to close the bakery while im cooking and have nothing to serve?! Ty.
    There are several ways to do it but if you are having problems keeping food stocked on your counters the best thing would be to leave the bakery open and run your heart rating right down. This will slow the number of diners coming in and thus slow the food consumption down. When you serve the food on the counters it will take them longer to consume it all giving you some time to build up your food stock.

To "close" the diner just turn your chairs away from the tables so the bots can't sit. Or allow them access to the host table but to no chairs and tables.

See this thread as well, https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ght=Block+door
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-31-15 at 08:16 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    There are several ways to do it but if you are having problems keeping food stocked on your counters the best thing would be to leave the bakery open and run your heart rating right down. This will slow the number of diners coming in and thus slow the food consumption down. When you serve the food on the counters it will take them longer to consume it all giving you some time to build up your food stock.

To "close" the diner just turn your chairs away from the tables so the bots can't sit. Or allow them access to the host table but to no chairs and tables.

See this thread as well, https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...ght=Block+door
    Yayyyyyy, thank you so much!!! 🌹🌹🌹

Hi, The problem I'm having is I'm getting many Goals at once and the allotted time keeps changing drastically in a short period of time. The Over The Plate Goal gave me 4 or 5 days originally and I've had it about 24 hours maybe. Its telling me now that I have 12 hours left. I have made the grand slam cakes back to back. So its actually been less than 24 hours. There just isn't enough time to complete the goal even if I don't miss a second of game play. The only option I see is to buy gems to skip it or I will lose it. I'm playing on Android Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Bakery Story version 1.5.5.9.

Just noting that the same thing is going on in Restaurant Story as well. There is no way to complete the goals in given amount time. You cant get 144 hours of cooking time done in a bit less than two days. Like I said I haven't had the quest long enough. Some please advice what to do about this.
    Last edited by ChaneyRenee; 04-30-15 at 02:13 AM.

New Resident
    My goals have disappeared. Can anyone please tell me what to do to get them back

Glitch with Texas fryer... I have been making bacon doughnuts for the last few days and they are not counted in the new goal... I have over 7,000 doughnuts!!! Can someone help????

Executive Chef
    Did you collect all the blankets and packing tape first? The bacon donuts won't count until you finish that step first.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullGlamGirl View Post
    Glitch with Texas fryer... I have been making bacon doughnuts for the last few days and they are not counted in the new goal... I have over 7,000 doughnuts!!! Can someone help????
    I have the same problem. I have been making bacon donuts for the last days, and have to start all over for the new goal.

Host(ess)
    What's going on with gifting, why did I only get 10 gifts today but some neighbors got 20

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kima65 View Post
    What's going on with gifting, why did I only get 10 gifts today but some neighbors got 20
    Looks like this is happening in the games. It has been flagged over.
    Here is one of the threads that update info when available will be posted.
    PLS HELP! 10 gifts are missing from my gifts' list.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have two accounts, and on the android one, I can't receive gifts. People gift me, and I accept, but they don't go to my inventory. Only the first 6 gifts show up there. I have seen people have posted about similar issues before, but I don't know if it was resolved or not. I have deleted my game and reinstalled, but still the same. I'm playing on Android 4.0.3. Bakery Story Version 1.5.5.9.

Edit: I figured it out.
    Last edited by AliceWinter24; 06-06-15 at 07:45 AM.