Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

I cant play bakery story, it wont load, please fix this. The same problems with restaurant, castle and fashion story. Playing on android samsung galaxy tab 2, from Holland europe.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petshopgigi View Post
    I cant play bakery story, it wont load, please fix this. The same problems with restaurant, castle and fashion story. Playing on android samsung galaxy tab 2, from Holland europe.
    Have you installed lollipop software? (5.0) if so I think other players including myself cannot play

Hi
    I want to buy "the urban" decor, but it is not show in any tab.
    Think the problem its my game version (it says 1.5.5.8, not 1.5.5.7.8 / Android). Already delete and installed the game but there was no change.
    Please help

I'm at level 44 and done with the Valentine's goal and got the display. Thing is I have no other missions. Nothing is displaying on the left hand side of my tablet. Help pls!

I now have the goal to purchase the black and white tiles. I had already purchased them before the goal came (after completing the croissants). I have 459 of them. I tried to purchase a different tile hoping that would satisfy the goal but that is not working. I don't have any more space to purchase the tile and I can't sell them and purchase new ones. What should I do?

Hi!
    I'm having a problem with tipping. I'm at 3 stars and I've been tipping peeps. The bar/meter would fill up some, but when I come back to the game, any progress I made is gone. Is there something I'm doing wrong or not doing?

Executive Chef
    The only thing u can do is wait until Ur able to expand unfortunately. Ull just have to put what ur waiting on hold until then.
    Quote Originally Posted by canterbury1 View Post
    I now have the goal to purchase the black and white tiles. I had already purchased them before the goal came (after completing the croissants). I have 459 of them. I tried to purchase a different tile hoping that would satisfy the goal but that is not working. I don't have any more space to purchase the tile and I can't sell them and purchase new ones. What should I do?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grannyhaley View Post
    Hi!
    I'm having a problem with tipping. I'm at 3 stars and I've been tipping peeps. The bar/meter would fill up some, but when I come back to the game, any progress I made is gone. Is there something I'm doing wrong or not doing?
    U have to just keep tipping. Somewhere in the forums someone goes into great detail explaining the whole process of getting that meter to move up to the 4th star. U might try posting Ur question on the discussion forum since it's not a glitch and more ppl read them. I'm sure another person will b able to either direct u to the right thread or just answer ur question. Sorry
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by grannyhaley View Post
    Hi!
    Look at this thread: https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...er+star+rating

Host(ess)
    Hi
    Is there any way to close the bakery while im cooking and have nothing to serve?! Ty.