Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

I am playing BS on the iPad. Yesterday an icon popped up that let me know there were goals. However, the goals seem really simple (make one brownie, one cup of coffee, get two white tables, etc.) I started playing a long time ago, but it seems like these are beginning goals, and I'm on level 79. Any suggestions?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by srwyummyumm View Post
    I am playing BS on the iPad. Yesterday an icon popped up that let me know there were goals. However, the goals seem really simple (make one brownie, one cup of coffee, get two white tables, etc.) I started playing a long time ago, but it seems like these are beginning goals, and I'm on level 79. Any suggestions?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post293733

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    For reference: the new Goals require version 1.5 of Bakery Story (the newest update on iOS). No Goals for Android (yet).

Be sure to complete these if you can... completing these Goals will give you access to new Goals in the future!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks Kooky! I thought my game was going nuts!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by srwyummyumm View Post
    Thanks Kooky! I thought my game was going nuts!
    the goals really are for beginners , but I am hoping more new goals are on their way!!

Mastery level gem?

I'm playing on iphone, BS 1.5, I'm level 21 ID arwenaessedai.
    I reached level 2 of mastery making matcha tea and didn't get a gem. Is this a glitch? Does matcha mastery not give access to a gem at level 2 and 4 like all other recipes?
    Thanks in advance for checking

New Resident

Bakery going Out Of Sync

Over the last 14 hours my BS has been going Out of Sync and going back to where it started 14 hours ago about 8 times! So frustrated.

Galaxy Note.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by arwenaessedai View Post
    I'm playing on iphone, BS 1.5, I'm level 21 ID arwenaessedai.
    I reached level 2 of mastery making matcha tea and didn't get a gem. Is this a glitch? Does matcha mastery not give access to a gem at level 2 and 4 like all other recipes?
    Thanks in advance for checking
    Does it currently show you are on level 2 or 3?

Did you get the pop up stating you received a gem? Sometimes if you are still in the cookbook, the gem will not add to your total until you exit out of the cookbook.
    You can try restarting your device, and if it does not show up email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
    Give them your storm ID and the game and which receipe you mastered.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaRE View Post
    Over the last 14 hours my BS has been going Out of Sync and going back to where it started 14 hours ago about 8 times! So frustrated.

Try exiting out of your game and use a task ****er if possible. You can also try clearing your cache and moving your game to your SD card.
    Make sure you have the most current version for your device.

Galaxy Note.

New Resident
    Hello, here's my problem:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and when I had Android 2.3.4 the game goes without any major problems. Then I updated Android to ICS 4.0.3, and the game only goes with WiFi connection, now I can't play through 3G, and this is very annoying for me.

I have the lastest version of the Android game, and I tried to reboot the phone and reinstall the game and nothing changed. Any help please? Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteland View Post
    Hello, here's my problem:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2, and when I had Android 2.3.4 the game goes without any major problems. Then I updated Android to ICS 4.0.3, and the game only goes with WiFi connection, now I can't play through 3G, and this is very annoying for me.

I have the lastest version of the Android game, and I tried to reboot the phone and reinstall the game and nothing changed. Any help please? Thanks!
    umm first time I have heard of this issue. Can you play any other games on 3G or is it just Bakery story. What happens when you try to play on 3G?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    umm first time I have heard of this issue. Can you play any other games on 3G or is it just Bakery story. What happens when you try to play on 3G?
    I don't know if i can play by 3G to other games but I think so. When I try to play Bakery Story by 3G the game says me that I don't have internet.

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast