Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    On a galaxy tab3 - my notifications in bs stopped working a couple days ago.

I have the newest version (thanksgiving) plus
    2012 halloween,thanksgiving/fall & x-mas too.

Rhino Keeper
    Fixed it.

Uninstalled the newest bs, restarted, reinstalled base game & newest version, restarted.................
    Best guess is I'll have to keep base game on my device :-(

Farm Supplier
    What about Cyber Monday?

I just updated my iPhone to iOS 8.1.1 and have Bakery Story 1.7.3. When I close my bakery story game my customer's stop coming into my bakery. The only way they come in and buy the food is if it's open. I have tried closing all other programs, and deleting the game and re-installing it. Can you please help me? I can't sell my food and get coins if the customer's don't come in.

New Resident

Unhappy Quest Repeat Bug

I'm running original Bakery Story (v. 1.5.5.8) (&/or Thanksgiving Story, v. 1.5.5.8) on my Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4.4), and both are giving me the same issue of whenever I load up the game, it will randomly start flooding me with the pop-up windows of my quests that have already been completed, timed out, or game download perks. They have cycled all the way back to the "Cup of Joe" original quest for me to brew a cup of coffee. This is extremely annoying as I have about 10+ appliances and when I'm trying to cycle all my food around it takes FOREVER because I have to keep clicking through all the pop-ups. (I haven't counted them but it's more than 10 pop-ups that come up one after another after another). Is there a known fix for this? It's very frustrating and bringing me close to the point of wanting to uninstall

Thanks in advance!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Beecause View Post
    On a galaxy tab3 - my notifications in bs stopped working a couple days ago.

I have the newest version (thanksgiving) plus
    2012 halloween,thanksgiving/fall & x-mas too.
    Notifications STOP workin 4 me to in all games, emails, FB & other apps (from time to time). Everytime storage space starts to run low @490mb free on my tablet & @20mb free on my old cell. The notifications will stop showing up Until more space is freed up on the device. Empty cache under the settings of the games/apps u use most might help. jUST thought i might mention that....cause it took me FOREVER to figure that out. Blessings!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kalamiina View Post
    I'm running original Bakery Story (v. 1.5.5.8) (&/or Thanksgiving Story, v. 1.5.5.8) on my Galaxy S4 (Android 4.4.4), and both are giving me the same issue of whenever I load up the game, it will randomly start flooding me with the pop-up windows of my quests that have already been completed, timed out, or game download perks. They have cycled all the way back to the "Cup of Joe" original quest for me to brew a cup of coffee. This is extremely annoying as I have about 10+ appliances and when I'm trying to cycle all my food around it takes FOREVER because I have to keep clicking through all the pop-ups. (I haven't counted them but it's more than 10 pop-ups that come up one after another after another). Is there a known fix for this? It's very frustrating and bringing me close to the point of wanting to uninstall

Thanks in advance!!!
    I have the same issue....i found only thing i can do is force stop and re-open. Then the notifications don't pop up for me. I need to do this every day at least once
    Still better than having to go through all those goals etc if you want to play the game.

Having The same problem, not earnings coins while away

Quote Originally Posted by JayKayBakery View Post
    My bakery story is not earning coins when I close the app. If i close the app with 745 gold. and after an hour or two i still got 745 gold. This started happening today. I'm using a Iphone 5.
    I Have The same problem, please help us? Im playing on iPad mini. IOS 8.1.2

New Resident
    Hi, I don't know what I did with my cashier, can someone tell me how to find it. if I cant get it back I have to close the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuyyo7579 View Post
    Hi, I don't know what I did with my cashier, can someone tell me how to find it. if I cant get it back I have to close the game.
    I sent u a private message and hopefully that'll help u.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel