Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    I'm playing on an android galaxy s III version 4.4.2 BS Honey version 1.5.5.8 I have neighbors that show 1-4 stars but haven't played in months and I have neighbors that have a 0 star rating that play weekly. I know I can delete inactive players but if they showed the correct star rating I would know who is active and whose not. Is this fixable?

ok I know this morning around 11:50 am cst I started cooking pumpkin cake pops when I go to clear my tips at 4:28 pm there was nothing cooking on them so I lost the money I spent for the seven ovens I spent cooking them as well as the castella I had started cooking at 11:50 am on 3 ovens same thing happened. I am playing on an acer android version 4.0.3 bs honey version 1.5.5.8

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mini******s View Post
    can't go to bakery story the last 12 hours. said no connection when i can still play the RS and other TL games
    Have you gotten back into the game yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetiesTreats4U View Post
    ok I know this morning around 11:50 am cst I started cooking pumpkin cake pops when I go to clear my tips at 4:28 pm there was nothing cooking on them so I lost the money I spent for the seven ovens I spent cooking them as well as the castella I had started cooking at 11:50 am on 3 ovens same thing happened. I am playing on an acer android version 4.0.3 bs honey version 1.5.5.8
    Before leaving the game make sure you progress saved by visiting a neighbor then coming back to make sure you items are still there.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I visited and tipped neighbors after I began cooking and closed the game and everything was cooking after I finished tipping neighbors and went back to my bakery and closed the game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPsTreats4U2Day View Post
    I visited and tipped neighbors after I began cooking and closed the game and everything was cooking after I finished tipping neighbors and went back to my bakery and closed the game.
    Make sure you have updated to your device to the most current software available.
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

I am on Android Honey Version and my issue is the re-release of the Rose Oven. I purchased 2 and sent out requests for the rare items. I have waited a few hours and am still missing 3 Rose pans which should not be but always happens, so, I wanted to pay the 6 gems to finish the oven so I could see the recipes and get started. I paid, built the oven, opened it, started a recipe and boom!! by game was "out of synch" when it came back, the oven was back in the box and still missing parts. I have done this now 6 times and each and every time my game "is out of synch" and resets. I tried not using the oven just finishing it and it still reset. I closed my Samsung Galaxy down and restarted and BOOM I paid and it "is out of synch" I don't remember how many gems I had when I started by the last 3 times it reset, it did give me back my gems. What could be the problem? Thank you for your help. Linda Natter

I am having the same issue with the rose ovens as stated by Linda. I've tried to complete the item with gems, then a few seconds later "Darn! Your bakery is out of sync with the server." Then goes back to the way it was, box with missing parts. Please fix this! Would love to use those ovens.

The Honorable Panda
    For the Rose Oven issue, please see this thread here.

I don't know if anybody has posted anything about this but, I'm having problems with my completed quests. When I pull the game up all of my old quest start popping up on the screen, going back to the very first 'Serve coffee' one, with all the dialogues and the tasks and everything. I can't give an exact time interval, but it's happening enough that its becoming an annoyance , on top of that it adds on to it the more quests. My friend said that it also happens to her, but only once or twice and not as much as I'm saying, so I have no clue what exactly is going on with it, but is there any way to fix this?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownflux View Post
    I don't know if anybody has posted anything about this but, I'm having problems with my completed quests. When I pull the game up all of my old quest start popping up on the screen, going back to the very first 'Serve coffee' one, with all the dialogues and the tasks and everything. I can't give an exact time interval, but it's happening enough that its becoming an annoyance , on top of that it adds on to it the more quests. My friend said that it also happens to her, but only once or twice and not as much as I'm saying, so I have no clue what exactly is going on with it, but is there any way to fix this?
    I also have this issue and it is really annoying and I do not know how to get rid of it.