Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERBANKCAFE View Post
    From SPIKELEESCAFE i.d. SPIKELEESCAFE can not get helpful loretta or Pier or yhe teapot couch.Im way past the level required please help me find them.Sincerly Trisha
    These may be from expired goals. I will try to get more information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    These may be from expired goals. I will try to get more information.
    Yes, they were from discontinued goals so newer players will not be able to get these, sadly.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks Bobbyrae for confirmation.

Bakery 1.6.8
    iPhone 4S
    I have 25 friend and I can't expand. The button says I don't have enough friends.
    Similarly, I had the option to upgrade early with a smaller amount of friends, say 12 or 15 and when I reached that amount of friends that expand option disappeared.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by RIVERBANKCAFE View Post
    From SPIKELEESCAFE i.d. SPIKELEESCAFE can not get helpful loretta or Pier or yhe teapot couch.Im way past the level required please help me find them.Sincerly Trisha
    Lorretta and Pierre are from this goal (no longer offered)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post309437

Host(ess)
    why is my food ready notifications not working i have turned all notifications off then on again and it still wont work

Host(ess)
    I have Bakery Story on my iphone & another account on my kindle. On my iphone they have gem sales all the time. Why isn't it the same for other devices??

Thanks, Donna

P.S. A..hem... Stormy's Stores need another update. Valentine's day is over.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aydenlove1 View Post
    Bakery 1.6.8
    iPhone 4S
    I have 25 friend and I can't expand. The button says I don't have enough friends.
    Similarly, I had the option to upgrade early with a smaller amount of friends, say 12 or 15 and when I reached that amount of friends that expand option disappeared.
    The next expansion available to you will tell you how many neighbours are required and how much money the expansion costs. You have to meet both requirements to be able to expand. So, if you need 30 neighbours to meet the expansion requirements and you only have 25 when you go to your expansion tab you will see that you need 5 more neighbours to expand. Once you have the required number of neighbours the information on the tab changes to show you the cost of the expansion. If you can afford the expansion then when you hit the tab you will see your bakery size increase to the appropriate size.

Quote Originally Posted by medonnabp View Post
    I have Bakery Story on my iphone & another account on my kindle. On my iphone they have gem sales all the time. Why isn't it the same for other devices??

Thanks, Donna

P.S. A..hem... Stormy's Stores need another update. Valentine's day is over.
    Gem sales are offered randomly unfortunately. So not everyone will get a gem sale and not everyone will have the same gem sale. Even the gem packs offered are offered randomly, so you may have one gem pack offered in one game and that gem pack offer may not be available for purchase in your second game. Everything is random in TeamLava/Storm 8 Land.

Stormie's bakery is such a disappointment, really. It is hardly ever updated.

I'm playing the latest version mentioned here and have not had any weekly updates. I've been playing for about 2 months and now I have run out of goals. Are there any new updates but I'm not getting it or are there no updates?

I'D is JamieBakesCakes.

I'm doing the Sweet Co. goals. I've bought 12 sprinkle tiles, they are on my floor, but my goal says I haven't. It also won't let me buy my tables, I'm locked out.
    I'm playing on an iPad Bakery Story 1.6.8 Please help!
    Last edited by lillybuz; 04-23-14 at 09:23 AM.