Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    P.S. @ Kooky. Its ALL the goals. It popups up every goal I've ever received in the game since I started back in Sept. So when that happens, its start with all of Gran-Gran goals. All of the Old West Goals, all of the Halloween goals, etc. So every possible goal since you started the game. And while its popping all the goals you already did. Some of them even will say "its too late to complete the goals, do you wish to complete it for 8 gems (or whatever # of gems). Suggesting you pay to complete a goal you already did, and of course you get no reward if you pay, cuz you already did it ><

Executive Chef
    it's connection loss. just close it and reopen.

New Resident
    Bakery Version 1.5.5.7.8
    LG Vortex
    Android Version 2.2.2

Several problems with my Bakery game play have progressively gotten worse over the last month. Reported the problems dozens and dozens of times to Google Play via the Force close/ Report (FC/R)window box when it appears and now I'm pleading to Team Lava.
    Also having problems posting to the TL forums. I log in ok and type my message but when I hit the Post reply or Post Quick reply I get a message that I do not have access to the thread. And from that window my user id is not recognized.
    I have uninstalled/reinstalled. Moved to phone/moved to SD card. Powered off/on. Installed/uninstalled Holiday versions etc. I also play Restaurant Story without these problems.
    Problems with my game play
    1. Can no longer load ANY of my neighbors's bakeries. The "loading" window is up then I get the FC/R error message box or I get kicked completely out of the game without the FC/R message.
    2. Problems typing on my own wall; the space bar acts like I've hit the space bar numerous times when I've only hit it once. The cursor just keeps going and going.
    3. When typing A, E, S and O (and other characters) the alternate keyboard pops up
    4. Cannot scroll down my News tab page, it freezes
    5. At times my Wall page will load the messages visibly posted there, then it will flicker and I get a message "No one has posted anything"
    6. Sometimes my neighbor's material requests take 5 days to reach me

New Resident
    Mine does the same thing. I play on a HTC one. Whenever I open my game on a new day it brings up heaps of old missions that I've already completed. Been going on for months. Extremely annoying!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpguy32 View Post
    P.S. @ Kooky. Its ALL the goals. It popups up every goal I've ever received in the game since I started back in Sept. So when that happens, its start with all of Gran-Gran goals. All of the Old West Goals, all of the Halloween goals, etc. So every possible goal since you started the game. And while its popping all the goals you already did. Some of them even will say "its too late to complete the goals, do you wish to complete it for 8 gems (or whatever # of gems). Suggesting you pay to complete a goal you already did, and of course you get no reward if you pay, cuz you already did it ><

Mine does the same thing. I play on a HTC one. Whenever I open my game on a new day it brings up heaps of old missions that I've already completed. Been going on for months. Extremely annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    Close & restart the game it'll stop popping up for u

Executive Chef
    please tell me why the current version of bs is also listed as christmas version 1.6.4 for ios yet it just pops up the same stupid message about how that version isn't supported? I really want access to my christmas versions ! That's all i want for Christmas from you TL!

Host(ess)
    I agree, i lost my Christmas version also, i had invested so much money in gems to buy things, now its gone

I am having a problem with requesting a gift. This has happened previously but not as long. I currently have 3 bakeries on 3 different up to date iOS devices. Early this morning, I sent material request for Generator on one of the goals. I have 105 neighbors, 95% are daily players, including all 3 of my bakeries. I sent the request for the generator to some of my neighbors, received 7 out of 8 needed to complete the goal within an hour. Several hours later I sent the request to ALL of my neighbors including my other two bakeries. Those two bakeries never received the request. It's been more than 16 hours and I'm still waiting for the last generator to be sent. Yet I received other requests on all my bakeries for neighbors requests for generators throughout the day. What is going on? Is this a glitch? Can someone please explain if I have done something wrong?? I'm trying to complete the next goal, but can't move on until I get all 8 generators.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatime View Post
    I agree, i lost my Christmas version also, i had invested so much money in gems to buy things, now its gone
    Yeah it's such a bummer!!!! I want snow. : (