Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get to add another appliance to my bakery when i reached level 13. Trying to build two appkiances at once. Not receiving parts for either

Rhino Keeper
    trying to build two appliances not receiving parts for them after i added second appliance. never got to add appliance to my bakery when i reached level 19

I am getting messages from the system that I have to serve my food, that is has been coocked too long, 10 minutes before it is ready coocking. My daughter is having same issue. And you do not get sound when food is actually coocked.
    I play on IPad version 6.1.3 and bakery story 1.6.8
    My daughter plays on Ipod with all latest updates.
    Rgds, Anita
    PS Great that there is a new goal!

Rhino Keeper
    I ordered 1 Horchata this morning between 6:00 and 6:30. I don't remember the exact time. It has a 2 hour cook time so it would have been ready between 8:00 and 8:30 and shouldn't spoil until 10:00 to 10:30. Well I went to serve it at 8:40 and it was spoiled. What is going on here? Why did it spoil within 45 to 15 minutes of finishing cooking?

Also, last night I got a notification that one of my recipes was ready. When I checked it still had 10 minutes left before it was actually ready. This wasn't as big of a deal as the rapid spoiling, but something is clearly wrong with the cook times and notifications.

Maybe it is an issue with the Mother's Day addition on Android which I downloaded yesterday afternoon. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2.

New Resident

Current bugs

I am having the same issue in Restaurant Story and Bakery story. Also, I'm at level 91, but I am getting Level 1-5 goals. Anyone else having that problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I ordered 1 Horchata this morning between 6:00 and 6:30. I don't remember the exact time. It has a 2 hour cook time so it would have been ready between 8:00 and 8:30 and shouldn't spoil until 10:00 to 10:30. Well I went to serve it at 8:40 and it was spoiled. What is going on here? Why did it spoil within 45 to 15 minutes of finishing cooking?

Also, last night I got a notification that one of my recipes was ready. When I checked it still had 10 minutes left before it was actually ready. This wasn't as big of a deal as the rapid spoiling, but something is clearly wrong with the cook times and notifications.

Maybe it is an issue with the Mother's Day addition on Android which I downloaded yesterday afternoon. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S2.
    I switched back to regular BS Android version 1.5.5.7.4 and ordered 2 more Horchatas that would be ready at 11:00 am. At 11:04 a notification came up on my phone and said my Horchatas had been cooked for too long. You have to serve your food at the exact minute it's ready or it spoils now? Seriously? Have the spoil times changed? Or this a glitch maybe with this recipe or machine (Puebla Drink Machine). As long as I've been playing this game the spoil time has equalled the cook time. So a 2 hour cook time should have 2 hours after it's finished cooking before it spoils.

Mine horchata is also spoiling too fast.

I play on a nexus 7, BS 1.5.5.7.4. I am also having the issue with my horchata. It spoiled not even 45 minutes after its cook time. I am also receiving notices that my horchata is about to spoil while it still has 8 or 10 minutes to cook.

Rhino Keeper
    Updated to Android regular version 1.5.5.7.5 and the Horchata/Puebla Drink Machine spoiling issue still persists.

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post

See my message nr 403 and I also have same problem, Horchata spoiled after short time after it was supposed to be finished.