Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    I'm usually able to build at least one appliance per day, yes. I can tell the items I'm being gifted (not through the request system) aren't counting towards my parts total when I build appliances b/c they'll sit there on my news page for days. You know how after you accept the gift, the "decline" button turns into a "gift back" button, and the "accept" button turns into a "use gift" button? If I don't gift back for a couple of days, the parts continue to sit there on that menu with the "use gift" button next to it, although of course it does nothing when I tap it - it just takes me to the My Gifts page where I can view/use food gifts. Even after I'm finally able to finish building the appliance, the previously gifted parts will still show as "unused" on the news page.

Trust me, they AREN'T counting towards my total when building an appliance. I tried waiting a couple days after buying an appliance to see if the parts I was receiving would finally go into my inventory as I'd received more than enough to complete the appliance, and it still said I had 0/10 of each part until I started requesting them from neighbors.
    I've been noticing this as well. Can you provide the following info please? Device and version, which games and their version.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I've been noticing this as well. Can you provide the following info please? Device and version, which games and their version.
    Device: Motorola Droid (original Droid). BS version 1.3.6.05; RS version 1.3.6.04

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    Device: Motorola Droid (original Droid). BS version 1.3.6.05; RS version 1.3.6.04
    Thanks! I've passed this on, hopefully it can be figured out
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    I think that this is a little bit too late, but my bakery had a notice saying that team lava was sorry about taking down the decoration and so they gave me 50 gems for free. That incident happend twice and also I now have 193+ tiles, but the main thing is that I didn't lose a single decoration.

I have an original iPad with Bakery Story version 1.4. I am not receiving the weekly updates and am not sure what to do. Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lsedwards07 View Post
    I have an original iPad with Bakery Story version 1.4. I am not receiving the weekly updates and am not sure what to do. Please help.
    updates roll out. you should have the updates by the end of the day tomorrow.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi, I have a question about the past recipe goals in bakery and restaurant story.They disappeared before I unlocked them but my question is will I ever be Able to cook them? Or will it be locked for good.thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lulu4433 View Post
    Hi, I have a question about the past recipe goals in bakery and restaurant story.They disappeared before I unlocked them but my question is will I ever be Able to cook them? Or will it be locked for good.thank you
    You will not be able to access seasonal content if you did not unlock them before they were removed. Don't worry though, as there will definitely be more content available in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hmvl View Post
    I think that this is a little bit too late, but my bakery had a notice saying that team lava was sorry about taking down the decoration and so they gave me 50 gems for free. That incident happend twice and also I now have 193+ tiles, but the main thing is that I didn't lose a single decoration.
    Isn't it nice to get 100 gems for free?

Nightclub Owner
    My problem is an old one that still hasn't been resolved. I'm NOT going to send yet another TL support email, since they've deciced to just NOT bother with the previous emails and fix the issue. I'm glad to know that at least 5 other of my neighbors have told me they are having the same problem I am, as now I know it isn't a problem on my end but on TLs.

If anyone else is having this issue with BS, please post so SOMETHING will be done! Otherwise, I may just give up the game altogether at this point.

Here is the problem, which is MONTHS old at this point.

It doesn't matter if I have notifications on/off, it doesn't matter if I try to visit an actual neighbor or a visitor, it doesn't matter if I try to go to another bakery via my Wall, Newsfeed, or Social Menu. I get BOOTED out of the game with NO pop-up telling me WHY! I hit VISIT and BOOM, I'm back to my iPad homescreen. I sync, I force close, I shut down, I back up to iCloud, I do everything and anything and it is VERY RARE that I'm able to visit ANYBODY to tip them or read their walls. It takes me at least a good 1/2 hour every day to just get to one neighbor, and then I can continue to all my others, but I can't get to them doing the same thing everyday.

I'm not the only one having this issue, as I've had to post on my wall that Tipping will be sporadic until TL fixes whatever the problem is on their end to STOP this from happening, and now I've had other neighbors post to me that they are having the same issue and thought it was only them. It is only happening with BS, none of my other TL games! It is ridiculous and I'm truly sick of this issue. I was hoping that with the new Regular BS update that this issue would be resolved, but it wasn't. Not sure why I thought it would be resolved, since it seems TL just doesn't care if I visit my neighbors or not, but something has to be done.

Like I said before, I'm not emailing support yet again as I've received nothing but "we've sent your problem to engineering" and then I get blown off. I've even given a TL Mod Employee the information previously and STILL nothing has been done. I guess they just don't care. *shrugs*

I feel bad for users out there that actually still care at this point, as I've pretty much become numb to anything TL related. Sad, considering how active and how caring I used to be about this company and these games. I guess that age old saying is true "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I've spent a lot of money on these games, and I've been biten just one too many times at this point that I'm not going to continue to pay salaries for people that just don't give a darn.

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast