Page 38 of 101 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

You should be able to delete pending invites cuz i accidentally added someone and i dont like pending invites D:

You also should be able to change your ID!! It would be so cool!

Farm Supplier
    I am using an iPhone 5, software iOS 6.1.2 and now using the original Bakery Story version 1.6.5. I stopped using the Christmas edition maybe 3 days ago, deleted both versions off my phone, re-installed both, but have only been playing the original version for the past 3 days. I've been cooking on the Lucky Oven, but it seems like the meters on the oven are not moving - I feel like I've cooked well over the 83 (Pot of Gold Cupcakes) needed to master the recipe. But, how can I tell?

This complaint has been around for maybe two years according forum posts, I'm still trying to figure why something that should be an easy fix hasn't been addressed, which is why I refuse to invite & only accept invites I receive.

Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    this complaint has been around for maybe two years according forum posts, i'm still trying to figure why something that should be an easy fix hasn't been addressed, which is why i refuse to invite & only accept invites i receive.
    edit: Deleting pending invites

New Resident
    I am running St. Patrick's Day version of Bakery from 3/6/13 (don't know version number), playing on Nexus 7 with Android version 4.2.2. For the past four days each time I cooked and served food, it would be placed on my counters. then a couple hours later I would go back in and all the food would be gone, even though I have had my door blocked for as many days. I also tried going back to Valentine's Day version, but problem persisted. I don't know how to post screenshots here, but I do have some.

Running bakery story 1.4.3 having crash issues when trying to tip neighbors and also have never been able to switch flooring because it will always crash when trying to select flooring

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lboogbakery View Post
    Running bakery story 1.4.3 having crash issues when trying to tip neighbors and also have never been able to switch flooring because it will always crash when trying to select flooring

Bakery version 1.4.3 is not a current version to be playing.
    Current IOS game is
    iOS: Regular Bakery 1.6.5-

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocar47 View Post
    I am running St. Patrick's Day version of Bakery from 3/6/13 (don't know version number), playing on Nexus 7 with Android version 4.2.2. For the past four days each time I cooked and served food, it would be placed on my counters. then a couple hours later I would go back in and all the food would be gone, even though I have had my door blocked for as many days. I also tried going back to Valentine's Day version, but problem persisted. I don't know how to post screenshots here, but I do have some.
    Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, it is a workaround some players have found. Unexpected things can happen, one being a "quick sell"

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    i don't know whether i should've made a seperate thread for this but..............

so i got a notice on my android phone that there was an update for bakery story.
    clicked on it, took me to google play store & and downloaded it.

and just like the st patrick's version, i'm unable to swipe properly.
    (i think there was a similar problem with the valentines & carnival editions for RS)

it is very difficult to try to cook/serve food, collect coins.

anyone have a suggestion for a past edition i should download where the swiping isn't a problem because i doubt they will fix it with the latest one.
    (was it ever fixed with st patricks?)

i wish i would have never "updated" it.