Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    I have been running Bakery Story 1.5.5.4 on my Toshiba AT100 (PDA01A-005001) Android version 4.0.4 without too many issues.
    I have tried running release 1.5.5.7.1 in both Valentine's and St Patrick's editions and found that it does not display my neighbour's bakery names properly when they contain icons. It inserts Chinese or similar characters in the name field and the formatting is all over the place.
    This version also gradually becomes slow to respond when playing i.e. does not respond properly when trying to move the screen around and repeatedly crashes when visiting my neighbour's bakeries for tipping.
    Am I the only one to notice these issues? Is there anything I can do to fix the problem or will I be stuck with Christmas edition forever?

Executive Chef
    I had solved my problem from kooky panda

Host(ess)
    Why does the app lose your place in the Music app? I don't really mind that you can't listen to music while playing, but it literally loses the place in the song and makes the Music app forget what song youre playing!!

I am playing bakery story 1.6.5 on my Ipad 2. Today when I earned one gem for completing a goal my balance of 7 gems went down to 2 then a second later reloaded again and went down to 1. How do I get my gems back? I have been saving them and this is so frustrating! Also my game will randomly say it is loading then give me a random number of coins.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummycheese27 View Post
    Why does the app lose your place in the Music app? I don't really mind that you can't listen to music while playing, but it literally loses the place in the song and makes the Music app forget what song youre playing!!
    Not sure what you are referring to? Are you trying to play your own music ?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceSnow2 View Post
    I am playing bakery story 1.6.5 on my Ipad 2. Today when I earned one gem for completing a goal my balance of 7 gems went down to 2 then a second later reloaded again and went down to 1. How do I get my gems back? I have been saving them and this is so frustrating! Also my game will randomly say it is loading then give me a random number of coins.
    Try deleting and redownloading the game. You will not lose your game progress.
    For loss of gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Not sure what you are referring to? Are you trying to play your own music ?support@teamlava.com
    Yes, I am.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yummycheese27 View Post
    Yes, I am.
    I am pretty sure that you can no longer play your own music since version 1.5.1.
    I will check to see if this is still true with the more recent versions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am pretty sure that you can no longer play your own music since version 1.5.1.
    I will check to see if this is still true with the more recent versions.
    I'm pretty sure it is, because I have the same problem with both of my iPod touches (4th and 5th gen), my iPhone 4, and my iPad 3, all of which are running recent iOS versions and the latest game version. I had thought, though, that someone said last May that they were working on fixing it, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

Thank you for all the reports! If you are playing music from the Apple Music App, the music should pause when you start playing Bakery Story.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    Thank you for all the reports! If you are playing music from the Apple Music App, the music should pause when you start playing Bakery Story.
    Yes, but it not only pauses, but it completely loses my place. I had this issue on my iPod 4 running ios 4 last summer, and I have it now on my iPod 5 running ios 6. It's something I thought would be fixed now. I don't mind so much that I can't play it, but the fact that it completely restarts the player annoys me. It's a small annoyance, yes, but it's just something I had hoped they could figure out.