Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    I am playing Bakery Story on Kindle fire version 7.2.3 using Bakery Story 1.5.5.5. I keep getting pop-ups for old tasks that have been completed. I'm also getting pop-ups for Dragon Story. I'm also getting some lag time and the game will "rewind" for about 4 seconds back causing me to have to redo some cooking or recollect tips. Also, some images (i.e. ingredients) are staying frozen on the screen. It's making the game almost impossible to play.

New Resident
    I am having the exact same issue on regular Bakery story also on Kindle Fire HD. I too have not uninstalled it for losing all of my hard work. Help!

Having trouble old goals popping up.Have done everything on board still not working right.Help enjoy playing but this is crazy.

New Resident
    Hi, I installed Bakery Story 15.5.7 on my Android 2.3.3 a few days back, it was running smoothly, no problems if any sort and other users had no problem inviting me. But starting from last night, I started getting messages that my username cannot be found or it doesn't seem to exist in the system and what nots... Is there anything I can do about it?!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by joana_ View Post
    Hi, I installed Bakery Story 15.5.7 on my Android 2.3.3 a few days back, it was running smoothly, no problems if any sort and other users had no problem inviting me. But starting from last night, I started getting messages that my username cannot be found or it doesn't seem to exist in the system and what nots... Is there anything I can do about it?!
    Another thing I forgot to add... This issue does not exist with other games, like Fashion Story....

Why have nearly all of the posts on my wall recently changed to "language" I don't understand?

Since the Kindle Fire update (February 2013, 1.555 to 1.557 on the original app) the list of recipes resets to the beginning (brownies, chocolate cookies, etc.) when moving on to the next oven. Before the update, when baking the same recipe on multiple ovens, the list of recipes would stay where you left off on the pervious oven. For example, if baking Black Forest Cake on one oven, the next oven's recipe list would still be at the Black Forest Cake. It would be a great time saver if the recipe lists stayed where you left off again .

I've also had the Bread Oven goals randomly popping up, the rewinding and the missing arrow to scroll through gifts.

New Resident
    I have bought two (2) different ovens and both have disappeared before they were done?? I'd #humtom iOS 6.1.2 bakery story 1.6.5

I'm playing on android and I did not get my "reward" for the clay oven goal. Anyone else with this problem? Is there a solution yet? I tried re-installing with no luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzoo54321 View Post
    I'm playing on android and I did not get my "reward" for the clay oven goal. Anyone else with this problem? Is there a solution yet? I tried re-installing with no luck.
    I am on Android and there is no clay oven goal, please re-check your device and be as specific as possible as to your problem.