Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Shenia12 View Post
    I am playing jewelmania and am on level 18, bakery story does not recognize that I am playing it. This is for the special ingredients . I am also playing Bubble Mania and it is not recognizing my progress either. Bakery name Shenia's Place.
    I am playing the Christmas version on my I pad, ISO 6. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    I am playing on an iPad Christmas bakery edition, my problem is that the game reset my goals! I'm baking those wnter cupcakes and it has put me back at 1! I've made at least 10 already! I noticed this problem this evening around 6:30 west coast time,please help!

Hi there! I've got a handful of the Story apps and a common problem that has affected all of them is that when they notify me of when something has finished cooking or that my dragons have collected enough money etc. the little grey notification will pop up, but it will no longer make my phone vibrate and the logo won't stay at the top of my phone screen like it used to. I have triple checked the settings on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S Advance) and nothing seems out of the ordinary. I have also checked if there has been any updates for any of the apps and there aren't any. Are there any updates and is my phone just being weird or is there something wrong with my apps?
    Thanks,
    spectacledArtist

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by spectacledArtist View Post
    Hi there! I've got a handful of the Story apps and a common problem that has affected all of them is that when they notify me of when something has finished cooking or that my dragons have collected enough money etc. the little grey notification will pop up, but it will no longer make my phone vibrate and the logo won't stay at the top of my phone screen like it used to. I have triple checked the settings on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S Advance) and nothing seems out of the ordinary. I have also checked if there has been any updates for any of the apps and there aren't any. Are there any updates and is my phone just being weird or is there something wrong with my apps?
    Thanks,
    spectacledArtist
    I am also unable to get notifications on all my team lava games... using a samsung S3... pls rectify...

Rhino Keeper
    I also stopped receiving notifications on all TL games. They have stopped since at least Friday. I'm on Android 4.0.4 using a Samsung Galaxy S2. I tried deleting and re-downloading Bakery Christmas and it didn't fix the problem. The notifications used to go off with my selected text notification ringtone or vibrate if on silent. The notifications would stay in the notifications list until I selected it and opened the game. For non-TL games it still does this. Now I only see notifications if I happen to be looking at my phone when one pops up and then quickly disappears completely. Please fix this quickly. Playing several games it's hard to remember exactly what time I planted/cooked/ordered clothes/bred dragons/monsters. It's frustrating having to check every game every hour to make sure food/crops/clothes don't expire.

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I also stopped receiving notifications on all TL games. They have stopped since at least Friday. I'm on Android 4.0.4 using a Samsung Galaxy S2. I tried deleting and re-downloading Bakery Christmas and it didn't fix the problem. The notifications used to go off with my selected text notification ringtone or vibrate if on silent. The notifications would stay in the notifications list until I selected it and opened the game. For non-TL games it still does this. Now I only see notifications if I happen to be looking at my phone when one pops up and then quickly disappears completely. Please fix this quickly. Playing several games it's hard to remember exactly what time I planted/cooked/ordered clothes/bred dragons/monsters. It's frustrating having to check every game every hour to make sure food/crops/clothes don't expire.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem, although this really needs to be seen to!

Wow that was not the right emoticon! :/

It's working again!! I don't know what you did but it's working again!
    Thanks!

New Resident
    Again notable to add items in the fashion store which have been ordered

Host(ess)
    I have not been able to open my Bakery Story app. It keeps saying I need internet connection, but I do. I have a Droid RAZR Maxx. Android version 4.0.4. The Bakery Story version is 1.5.5.7. I already uninstall/install. Still having problems. Can anyone help.