Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    You have to buy a second door for 10 gems and then you can move your doors.

I'm playing on an Android, version 1.3.6.05. I've been having the same bug in both bakery and restaurant story. It's a little difficult to explain, so bear with me.

Basically, parts my neighbors are gifting to me aren't going into my inventory. I know there's no way to see your own parts inventory on Android devices, but I can tell they aren't being counted. For example, say today I was gifted 7 bunny ears and 8 painted eggs. I decide to build another candy hatchery, but when I buy the hatchery and tap on the box to see how many more parts I need, instead of saying I have 7 ears and 8 eggs, it says I have 0 of each and I have to request the parts I need. The ones I was gifted earlier didn't count towards my total at all. Also, any parts I'm gifted as I'm trying to build the appliance don't seem to count - the only ones that end up being used are the ones sent specifically to fulfill the request. I've always had this issue, but not nearly as bad as it is now - I've noticed it most recently with the holiday and other miscellaneous new appliances (St. Patrick's Day Oven, 3 Bears Oven, etc.) Really frustrating to buy a couple of appliances knowing I've been given more than enough parts to complete them, and then find out I have to start from scratch and hope my neighbors fulfill my requests.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by missbeccalou View Post
    I'm playing on an Android, version 1.3.6.05. I've been having the same bug in both bakery and restaurant story. It's a little difficult to explain, so bear with me.

Basically, parts my neighbors are gifting to me aren't going into my inventory. I know there's no way to see your own parts inventory on Android devices, but I can tell they aren't being counted. For example, say today I was gifted 7 bunny ears and 8 painted eggs. I decide to build another candy hatchery, but when I buy the hatchery and tap on the box to see how many more parts I need, instead of saying I have 7 ears and 8 eggs, it says I have 0 of each and I have to request the parts I need. The ones I was gifted earlier didn't count towards my total at all. Also, any parts I'm gifted as I'm trying to build the appliance don't seem to count - the only ones that end up being used are the ones sent specifically to fulfill the request. I've always had this issue, but not nearly as bad as it is now - I've noticed it most recently with the holiday and other miscellaneous new appliances (St. Patrick's Day Oven, 3 Bears Oven, etc.) Really frustrating to buy a couple of appliances knowing I've been given more than enough parts to complete them, and then find out I have to start from scratch and hope my neighbors fulfill my requests.
    sounds like you are saying that you are not getting the items that are gifted to you, right? Are you able to build at least one appliance per day? How do you know that that nbrs are sending back your parts through the request system?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

lost a level and a stove

I was in design mode at level 24 and bought a wht stove. Tapped to place it then bought paint. When I exited design mode I had dropped back to level 23 and my stove disappeared. Exited game and restarted my device but still at lvl23. I think I lost the 5K too. Kindle fire 1.3.7. Bakery story. I have enough space just expanded.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by penrose99 View Post
    I was in design mode at level 24 and bought a wht stove. Tapped to place it then bought paint. When I exited design mode I had dropped back to level 23 and my stove disappeared. Exited game and restarted my device but still at lvl23. I think I lost the 5K too. Kindle fire 1.3.7. Bakery story. I have enough space just expanded.
    Sorry I was at lvl 23 then dropped to lvl22...not the levels I stated above. Still now at lvl22

Hi. Using Iphone 4s, baker story 1.4. New goals are not appearing. I was using valentines bakery story version then reinstalled original bakery story. New goals did not appear. I uninstalled all versions of bakery story and reinstalled the original version. All my data and coins etc are there but none of the goals appear. Please help. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkschool View Post
    Hi. Using Iphone 4s, baker story 1.4. New goals are not appearing. I was using valentines bakery story version then reinstalled original bakery story. New goals did not appear. I uninstalled all versions of bakery story and reinstalled the original version. All my data and coins etc are there but none of the goals appear. Please help. Thanks.
    I don't have goals aswell!

Rhino Keeper
    My game freezes and crashes! Please Help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by penrose99 View Post
    sounds like your game is not saving on the servers. Try uninstalling, then redownload the game. Make sure you always exit out of the game after playing and use a task ****er if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkschool View Post
    Goals were removed with the holiday content.

Quote Originally Posted by oxford37 View Post
    My game freezes and crashes! Please Help!
    I need more information from you:
    1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    sounds like you are saying that you are not getting the items that are gifted to you, right? Are you able to build at least one appliance per day? How do you know that that nbrs are sending back your parts through the request system?
    I'm usually able to build at least one appliance per day, yes. I can tell the items I'm being gifted (not through the request system) aren't counting towards my parts total when I build appliances b/c they'll sit there on my news page for days. You know how after you accept the gift, the "decline" button turns into a "gift back" button, and the "accept" button turns into a "use gift" button? If I don't gift back for a couple of days, the parts continue to sit there on that menu with the "use gift" button next to it, although of course it does nothing when I tap it - it just takes me to the My Gifts page where I can view/use food gifts. Even after I'm finally able to finish building the appliance, the previously gifted parts will still show as "unused" on the news page.

Trust me, they AREN'T counting towards my total when building an appliance. I tried waiting a couple days after buying an appliance to see if the parts I was receiving would finally go into my inventory as I'd received more than enough to complete the appliance, and it still said I had 0/10 of each part until I started requesting them from neighbors.

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast