Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Rhino Keeper
    astryki, the most updated version of Bakery is 1.5.5.1. If your is 1.3.7 it's an old version. Try downloading the version 1.5.5.1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by BertiesHeavenScent View Post
    Playing on a galaxy tablet v. 1.5.5.1

When baking multiple of same item the game used ti placehold the item i was baking. Now it diesn't causing multiple keystrokes.
    I'm playing BS on my Android phone and RS on my Android tablet and I am experiencing the same thing on both games. I keep accidentally clicking wrong recipes to cook/bake and yeah, it's pretty frustrating, not to mention time consuming. Please report and thanks for your time!

New Resident
    I was completing the L'amoure special on my android when suddenly all my goals dissappeared. Now I have some locked recipes which can only be unlocked by completing goals but the goals are gone. It's been 2 days now. Will it be restored, if yes, when??

Hi there,
    I will try and explain this as best as i can, it's a bit confusing.
    I was due to expand my bakery to 18x21 for 6,00,000 coins but needed 35 neighbours. I was at 6.9 million coins and 32 neighbours and decided to add a few neigbours, bringing my total up to 36. I checked the little arrow to expand my bakery and now it says i can expand to 18x21 for 12,000,000 coins :/ I clicked on the little bundle box icon in the design menu to see if the icon to expand to 18x21 would work but it said i didn't have enough neighbours, very confused as to why this has happened, and frustrated as it took 3 weeks to get 6 million coins.
    Any ideas? I am on iOS 5.1.1

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by misty_muffin View Post
    Hi there,
    I will try and explain this as best as i can, it's a bit confusing.
    I was due to expand my bakery to 18x21 for 6,00,000 coins but needed 35 neighbours. I was at 6.9 million coins and 32 neighbours and decided to add a few neigbours, bringing my total up to 36. I checked the little arrow to expand my bakery and now it says i can expand to 18x21 for 12,000,000 coins :/ I clicked on the little bundle box icon in the design menu to see if the icon to expand to 18x21 would work but it said i didn't have enough neighbours, very confused as to why this has happened, and frustrated as it took 3 weeks to get 6 million coins.
    Any ideas? I am on iOS 5.1.1

Thanks
    See the last two links. TL recently doubled all coin prices in Bakery Story.

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    I'm going to try and help with a bunch of this at once

First - missing bread oven recipes has been reported - will post again when there's an answer -- cookbook resetting has also bee reported

Second - anything you had unlocked previously, and is now locked - see this thread - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-Locked-Items

If you're having any loading/force closing issues, do you use a task ****er/manager before trying to open the game? Have you recently cleared the cache on the game?

Goals do end - I believe the L'amour Special is the last one on this set of goals. Hopefully we will see more goals again!

About the double prices (with CM reply) - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...prices-doubled

Discussion thread about double prices - https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ease-in-Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Rontje View Post
    I was completing the L'amoure special on my android when suddenly all my goals dissappeared. Now I have some locked recipes which can only be unlocked by completing goals but the goals are gone. It's been 2 days now. Will it be restored, if yes, when??
    the same happened to me a week ago. team lava sent my message to engineering but even if they fix tje goals i wont play from next week if the prices keep doubled

Hi all,
    I'm playing bakery story and all of a sudden I can't send anymore gifts. None of them. I have not even reached the max amount of 32k.

What is happening? Thanks so much for your suppot.
    Greetings
    Storm8 ID dollypethotel
    Device IOS

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dollypethotel View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm playing bakery story and all of a sudden I can't send anymore gifts. None of them. I have not even reached the max amount of 32k.

What is happening? Thanks so much for your suppot.
    Greetings
    Storm8 ID dollypethotel
    Device IOS
    Try restarting your device
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

1. Kindle 6.3.1
    2. BS Version 1.3.7
    3. Losing Coins
    4. on the kindle when I take a picture it doesn't show the coins at the top, so can't include a picture.

Farm Supplier
    Jeez...lots of problems....but my BS won't even load...I always use a task manager before I open any of my games. I cleared my caches in all of my games, yet BS is the only one not opening. Due to price increases, I.have lost a logic money on spoiled recipes bc of this!!! Please fix!